Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

This is Trump's Russian appeasement tour.

Oh hey, look!

Everybody get your Sharpie and make a X in yet another box on the 'This Looks Just Like One of the Worst Segments in Human History Repeating Itself" checklist.

~Bang

Edited by Bang

Last week, I caught a stranger in my house. The windows were shattered, he had a sack full of my stuff, and he was going through my drawers looking for more. I asked him if he was robbing me. He assured me he was not. I sighed relieved and left him to his business.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

strong interview with clapper and brennan on state of the union this a.m.

for whatever non-delusional reasons one may question clapper's integrity (appropriate to do but it's  a narrow path in this context unless you're prone to stupid), just idjit-level name-calling a man with his military record--flying over 70 combat missions in vietnam as just one data point--and his history of civilian service that any rational viewer would find admirable, on veteran's day and by our cowardly draft dodging pig of a potus, is just SAD! :)

these are such historical times we are in, that such a 100% disgusting repugnant **** pile idiot of a human being was elected to lead this country by the gop, their fox-washed lobotomized bitter malevolent drones, the rooskies, and random lost thick-headed fools, and remains actually loved and admired by many of them.

and to think there is actually a subset of that deplorable cesspool even ****tier---roy moore supporters

all genetic/evolutionary anchors, says the austrian :D

interesting times indeed for everyone, especially historians, sociologists, political scientists, behavioral science, comedians, and journalists

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

I saw Brennan and Clapper execute the most amazing Sir-Laurence-Olivier-esque example of "carefulspeak" in my memory. They chose their words, and even the pauses between, with surgical precision so as to not say anything they didn't know for a fact or anything they were not empowered to share. Tapper even called Brennan out on his non-answer answer and got nothing more than the Cheshire Cat in response. It was magnificent and served to bolster their position even more.

Of course the following segment with Mnuchin only served to draw the contrasts so starkly that Stevie Wonder could see 'em in the dark.

14 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Oh I hate a tease!

His article has nothing to do with politics, just two members of Seal Team 6 who murdered an Army Green Berret who duscovered that the two Seals were skimming money used for bribing local informants in Mali.

Just in case anyone was tempted to think that military service members were just grown up boy scouts.

BTW, did I know we were in Mali?

4 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

I saw Brennan and Clapper execute the most amazing Sir-Laurence-Olivier-esque example of "carefulspeak" in my memory. They chose their words, and even the pauses between, with surgical precision so as to not say anything they didn't know for a fact or anything they were not empowered to share. Tapper even called Brennan out on his non-answer answer and got nothing more than the Cheshire Cat in response. It was magnificent and served to bolster their position even more.

Of course the following segment with Mnuchin only served to draw the contrasts so starkly that Stevie Wonder could see 'em in the dark.

Video clips?