Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Just read something interesting on another site. 

What if the Russians have been in or elections since Citizens United?

they have been in them far longer than that.

10 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

As much as I loved seeing that tomato get destroyed I don’t see this as any big deal. Mainly because I can’t fathom anyone (remarkably even the trump team) being that stupid 

I was, and am, somewhat skeptical, but if Wittes thinks it deserves a boom then its worth watching.

46 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

As much as I loved seeing that tomato get destroyed I don’t see this as any big deal. Mainly because I can’t fathom anyone (remarkably even the trump team) being that stupid 

Russia wouldn't be that stupid. Most of the Trump team wouldn't either. If Donald Junior is involved then all bets are off because he is, without a doubt, literally the most remarkable moron to ever live.... but I'm with you that this is almost certainly nothing.

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

I gotta say, Shep Smith gets MAJOR kudos from me.  Dude explained the whole uranium thing so the average food service employee can understand it.  :headbang:

gonna need that broken down at the toddler level for their audience

if you told me Shep Smith blew that place up in a rage 2 months from now, I'd believe it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

I gotta say, Shep Smith gets MAJOR kudos from me.  Dude explained the whole uranium thing so the average food service employee can understand it.  :headbang:

7 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

gonna need that broken down at the toddler level for their audience

if you told me Shep Smith blew that place up in a rage 2 months from now, I'd believe it

4 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Shep is already feeling the blowback from the morons who eat up the Fox News propoganda.

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It happens every time he tells the truth. He does just fine.

Here's the segment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Christopher Steele, the former British intelligence officer who compiled an explosive dossier of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election.

The book, Collusion: How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, by the Guardian journalist Luke Harding, quotes Steele as telling friends that he believes his reports – based on sources cultivated over three decades of intelligence work – will be vindicated as the US special counsel investigation digs deeper into contacts between Trump, his associates and Moscow.

“I’ve been dealing with this country for 30 years. Why would I invent this stuff?” Steele is quoted as saying.