Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

So reading various analysis of Trump's interview with Lester Holt and had a crazy thought. For awhile now Howard Stern has been saying that Trump hates being president and that he regrets running for president. That he had the life everyone dreams of having. Hot wife, private jet, golf everyday, do whatever the **** you want. Trump basically confirmed this a couple of weeks ago, saying that this is harder than he thought and he defintely misses his old life. 

What if, instead of a complete ****ing moron, Trump is pulling some genius level mental jujitsu on us and this is his way of getting his old life back and while not looking like a quitter.

Then I remembered I really need to get to sleep and no, Trump really is a complete ****ing moron. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Someone pointed out the other day that it took 2 years between the time Watergate happened and Nixon resigned.

I want him gone while he still had the sanity left to know the world hates him (accept Russia) and I don't think that can wait 2 years honestly. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

So reading various analysis of Trump's interview with Lester Holt and had a crazy thought. For awhile now Howard Stern has been saying that Trump hates being president and that he regrets running for president. That he had the life everyone dreams of having. Hot wife, private jet, golf everyday, do whatever the **** you want. Trump basically confirmed this a couple of weeks ago, saying that this is harder than he thought and he defintely misses his old life. 

What if, instead of a complete ****ing moron, Trump is pulling some genius level mental jujitsu on us and this is his way of getting his old life back and while not looking like a quitter.

Then I remembered I really need to get to sleep and no, Trump really is a complete ****ing moron. 

I seriously doubt he runs for a second term unless his ego gets in the way.

5 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Which was a better "trying to get fired" episode:

A. Seinfeld -  George Costanza tries to get fired by the Yankees so he can get the job as head scout with the Mets.  He wears Babe Ruth's uniform and gets food stains all over it, streaks at Yankee Stadium, then hitches a Yanks' World Series trophy to the back of his Buick Regal and drags it through the parking lot.

B. Better Call Saul - Jimmy (Saul Goodman) McGill wants to quit the law firm but won't get his bonus check unless he's fired.  He ditches the Brooks Brothers suit and starts wearing Crayola colored suits, shirts, and ties. He brings a loud blender into the office and sprays smoothie all over the place. He takes craps in the office toilet and doesn't flush, claiming he's a conservationist saving water. He brings in bagpipes and plays them loudly and badly.

Trump is a TV watcher.  Maybe he can pick up some ideas.

Edited by Dan T.

10 minutes ago, codeorama said:

with few exceptions?

That's the language that caught my eye. Few is a very nebulous term. It doesn't speak to quantity (what does few mean in this context) or to extent (were they really large deals). More, it doesn't speak to any Russian deals made through proxies or Trump's shell companies which we know he uses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burgold said:

That's the language that caught my eye. Few is a very nebulous term. It doesn't speak to quantity (what does few mean in this context) or to extent (were they really large deals). More, it doesn't speak to any Russian deals made through proxies or Trump's shell companies which we know he uses.

Doesn't matter what "his" lawyer says... lets see the tax returns. 

I think Jeffery Dahmer's lawyer said he didn't kill all those people, with few exceptions...

Edited by codeorama
  • Like 6

I have a baseline M.O., well borne out, of not believing anything Donald Trump says unless and until it can be independently verified.  That, obviously, would extend to his attorneys. 

And that, for me personally, is the central tragedy of having Donald J. Trump as President.  His long history proves I can't believe anything the President of the United States says.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

And that, for me personally, is the central tragedy of having Donald J. Trump as President.  His long history proves I can't believe anything the President of the United States says.

The bigger tragedy is that, despite the obvious baselessness and danger, a large percentage of the population believes everything he says.

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Did Trump's lawyer send a certified letter saying that? Because it's not super official until then.

I heard it wasn't certified but it DEFINITELY had some form of tracking number.

33 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Certified! :table2:

Pretty sure they're shooting for a second win...

BTW, I thought for sure that was a joke... I guess I haven't learned my lesson yet.

Edit:  Ok, so this is a different law firm I believe.  But I thought this was interesting...

Jones Day Law Firm has a Moscow office now.  Oh, and they're listed as the contact info on this beauty...

http://www.jonesday.com/new-russian-legislation-on-massive-telecoms-surveillance-07-12-2016/

It's also the firm Don McGann and others have left to join the administration.

Nothing inappropriate there of course... but they sure do like to make everything looks shady.

Edited by skinny21
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Thats actually hilarious. And people believe that ****. I wanna know what world they live in where they think people wont notice this stuff. 

Notice? Or care?

USA - 2017. Trump is president and the GOP has achieved mindless zombie voter zen. Nothing matters to them except R and D.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1