Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

6 hours ago, visionary said:

Comey is obviously faced with two options, speak or conseal. Guess he's fine with conceal if it doesn't make him look bad. This dude is so up his own ass with his interpretation of right and wrong. Gee lordy!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Comey is obviously faced with two options, speak or conseal. Guess he's fine with conceal if it doesn't make him look bad. This dude is so up his own ass with his interpretation of right and wrong. Gee lordy!

I thought his choices were "tell the truth that he ****ed up bigly to sway the election" or "Misspeak about hundreds or thousands of emails to rationalize his actions and make it look like he is not the lying dewshbagg he appears to be". Obvious which way he went

Gee Lordi!

MONSTOUR_USA-440x311.jpg

Way less scary then the show going on in Washington

• Like 2

Comey is the classic case of a man trying to serve two masters. He wants desperately to be loyal to his party and serve their needs, but at the same time feels compelled to serve justice. That's why you see all the Clinton stuff being thrust out in the daylight and all the Trump stuff being carefully and meticulously investigated behind the scenes before they mention a word.

I suspect his betrayal of country is costing him sleep. I think he is. He sometimes seems a man very uncomfortable with what he has done. He had such a sterling reputation and now, in many respects, he is the man who put Russia's puppet in the White House.  All because he chose to tell only one side of the story and told the Clinton side of the story in a way as to generate as much innuendo and damage as possible. Broke precedent all over the place to damage her.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Larry said:

I would be really wary of attributing to Russia what is actually nothing more than clinical-level partisanship.  

To me this goes beyond partisanship.  This is an attack on our democracy perpetuated by foreign agents and the GOP is more concerned about obfuscating and redirecting at every turn instead of getting to the bottom of what happened. Why is that? If Trump is found to be colluding and gets impeached or resigns the GOP gets their golden boy in Pence, so maybe I'm not following why, in a hearing that had nothing to do with Clinton's emails or the travel ban, these subjects had even a minute dedicated to them let alone repeat questioning from multiple committee members. Perhaps I'm exaggerating but this level of partisanship if that's what it is, is not normal.  Color me unsurprised should anything ever come out on these GOP senators and congressmen have ties to governments that they have not disclosed. 

• Like 2

Had to listen to some Hannity, this morning, in some patient rooms  

He's explaining to his audience that the only crime that was committed here was the leaking of classified information, for political purposes.  And the fact that the government recorded every single word that Mike Flynn spoke inside Trump Tower.  And that the identities of Trump administration officials were unmasked more than twenty thousand times.  

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

He's explaining to his audience that the only crime that was committed here was the leaking of classified information, for political purposes.  And the fact that the government recorded every single word that Mike Flynn spoke inside Trump Tower.  And that the identities of Trump administration officials were unmasked more than twenty thousand times.  

Which thread was the "what political figure would you punch in the face" question posed in again?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Larry said:

We shouldn't hesitate to label someone like Hannity as someone that hates America. He really doesn't give a damn about the country. Only about how much money he can make.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Do these people have names and titles?

How do they claim the e-mails migrated?

I have a two part question...

1.)At what point did the realization that what used to be the Republican Party is now a cesspool of unprincipled ****heads set in?

2.)Why did you make the conscious decision to keep up with this facade anyway?

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Go get 'em Lindsey Graham.

Never thought i'd say that.

~Bang

1 minute ago, twa said:

I realized decades ago politics was a cesspool filled with turds.

perhaps one day you will as well.

Turds are one thing, treasonous turds selling out the sovereignty of this country... there is no defending it.

But go for it anyway.

~Bang

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bang said:

Turds are one thing, treasonous turds selling out the sovereignty of this country... there is no defending it.

But go for it anyway.

~Bang

If you have evidence of such ya should post it or contact the FBI.

8 minutes ago, twa said:

If you have evidence of such ya should post it or contact the FBI.

All things in due time. It's not really up to me to find and present evidence,, but those charged with it are digging, and digging hard.

I've laid out why i think so, and since i did back last July in our election thread, it has turned into full blown congressional investigations and plenty of FBI involvement to confirm their suspicions.

And, far be it from me to say I toldya again, but I did, AND, imagine this if you can.. they don't listen to me. They got suspicious all on their own as a result of the filth that is building up all over this corrupt administration and the puppetski that heads it up..

But, lest you mistake this rejoinder as anything meaningful, understand i consider you no more than a shill for the right,, you never waver, and you never have a single thought that doesn't conform to their ridiculous talking points.

To me, you are very obvious, and as such, dismissed.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, visionary said:

Seriously, what the hell is Comey doing?  It's like he's actively trying to ruin his reputation.

He's too smart for these kind of screw ups.  He's breaking the 2nd rule of lying and it's not even one he can pretend he didn't know about.

Like there's just no reason to mistate the facts he mistated.  He knew the true facts, or at least should have known, and should have known he'd be fact checked.  Why would he mistate these things?

The three options I see are:

1. He's been compromised.  Not necessarily by the Russians or Trump or anything, but he has, in some manner, been rendered incompetent to perform his job as previously required (though "as previously required" may be the key phrase there).

2. He's telling GOP Senators what they want to hear so they give the FBI space to work on the Russia investigation.  Appeased Senators will keep their mouths shut, but if he starts saying he screwed up, Senators might start increasing scrutiny on the FBI and hinder their investigation.

3. He's developed some illness recently.  He's only 56 but some form of early onset alzheimers or dementia is still possible.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

3. He's developed some illness recently.  He's only 56 but some form of early onset alzheimers or dementia is still possible.

4. He wants out. As a party loyalist, he's laying the groundwork to save Trump. If he's out the next FBI director will be Trump appointed. That director can declare that all of Comey's work has been tainted and throw out the Russia investigation... or try to. Congress majority would applaud the move. They'd toast the scuttling with vodka and caviar.