Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

But the smartest best lawyers on Earth might have to clean things up retroactively, whiten n brighten shady deals from years past when His Arrogance never thought anyone might look. That is far more difficult, more records, more omissions, more witnesses, you can only juggle so much before things start hitting the floor.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

And with him conveniently out of the way we get this muddied muddle of a resolution.

What resolution did you expect in non-criminal court case?

27 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Edit: nevermind. I don't even know what we're talking about. I've slept 10 hours in the last 4 days, popped in, and only read the very last post.

Apply for the Press Secretary position, you sound qualified

• Like 1

I'm curious, how do you see this all ending @visionary? Will we ultimately get to the bottom of it? And if so, what is that bottom going to show? 

If anyone else wants to make a prediction, knock yourself out. As the most advanced news-algorithm AI bot, that sees literally everything, I'm just curious what visionary thinks. 

I have no idea legally or how the investigation is going.  It does seem like the administration is having a lot of internal problems and is very unpopular and it's carried over to political races, but they still have control of both the House and the Senate and most Republicans.

At times it seems like the administration could collapse from the inside out, but they still trot their people out there acting as if nothing is wrong and Republican politicians for the most part have been able to ignore it and do whatever the admin wants.  

Too many people still don't care or don't pay attention to the news enough to care for more than a couple of minutes.   The investigation could make huge changes to all this depending on how things go or how it's run both by the FBI and Congress.  International events could distract people, make them feel more accepting of the admin, or make internal fissures much wider (depending on how they are handled) and make some problems more visible.  

It's really hard to tell what can happen, and things are even tougher to predict with Trump and co.  He has a big international trip coming up and North Korea, Iran, Syria, and some other issues that will likely come up, including Venezuela, Duterte, Yemen, Ukraine, the EU and Brexit.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

Gonna guess the right wing talking points on this one. "The President is the ultimate declassifier. It's well within his power to declassify any intelligence. Liberals weren't mad when Hillary was careless with classified information and now they are crying over something that the President is legally allowed to do."

• Like 1