Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Larry said:

It's their fault, I tell you!  They failed to comply with the designated stonewaller's advance demands!  And they actually asked for things that they know he would refuse to hand over!  That makes it their fault. 

For things he cannot by law turn over.

Maybe Nadler will have better luck going the established route thru a court, but I doubt it.

Today's quiz.  Who said this?

"I appreciate what you do for the country,  but attending a Congressional hearing is not an optional activity.  I want to be crystal clear with you and your boss.  It is not an optional activity. When the chairman of the committee invites you to come to a hearing, for you to just unilaterally decide not to show up... come on, that doesn't happen in any other setting and you should be ashamed of yourself for that."

If you guessed Jerry Nadler, you are incorrect.  This was Republican Jason Chaffetz, former Oversight Committee chairman, two short years ago...

My how the tables have turned...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/video-heres-the-nastiest-little-congressional-hearing-exchange-youll-see-in-a-while

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

With Graham running interference for him?😂

No kidding. Barr knew perfectly well that he could lie, obfuscate, and be evasive as hell and it wouldn't make any difference with a cheerleader like Graham at the helm. 

• Sad 1

Long history of folk refusing or evading till conditions are met.

The more important the office, the more conditions.

even St. Comey

Fired FBI Director James B. Comey refused to appear before Congress on Monday to talk about his handling of the Clinton email investigation, and his fired deputy, Andrew McCabe, asserted his Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination, Sen. Charles E. Grassley said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/18/comey-refuses-testify-congress-mccabe-pleads-fifth/

I think that Chicken thing was dumb and was too easily used to claim it was a stunt.

I would have held the time as scheduled. Then used the time when he wasn't there to go down a list of the things he said which appear to be dishonest or an outright lie. Then listed the instances of other admit officials lying to Congress when questioned. Then closed by questioning when the admin was going to really put American first instead of putting Trump and his businesses before the United States of America.

Maybe play video of all the GOPers who said the opposite of what they are saying now to create the wedge between them and the admin. 

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing that most people don't know that Graham is gay and he's not about to let that out if he can stop it. He's from South Carolina after all. He doesn't realize that once Trump's out of power, since he's attached so much to him and his policies, Trump will turn his back on him. You can't tell me that the white supremacists will welcome him with open arms since they basically want to kill us.

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm guessing that most people don't know that Graham is gay and he's not about to let that out if he can stop it. He's from South Carolina after all. He doesn't realize that once Trump's out of power, since he's attached so much to him and his policies, Trump will turn his back on him. You can't tell me that the white supremacists will welcome him with open arms since they basically want to kill us.

Eh, I think whatever the admin has one him is something different. Rumors about his personal life have been around for decades. I'm thinking it is something very illegal that involves a lot of money. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Eh, I think whatever the admin has one him is something different. Rumors about his personal life have been around for decades. I'm thinking it is something very illegal that involves a lot of money. 

What would damage him more with his constituents, that he's gay or that he's scammed some money?  Trump revels in taking down people personally. Scamming money is chump change to him since he's scammed his entire life.

4 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

What would damage him more with his constituents, that he's gay or that he's scammed some money?  Trump revels in taking down people personally. Scamming money is chump change to him since he's scammed his entire life.

I think if it were that, then he would have been primaried and lost by now.

Who cares if he's gay? He's a Republican and will win against a Dem even if he's on video having sex with Pence after Conversion therapy. As long as they vote for guns and against abortion. It's whatever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Chicken on a table

Its not being chicken. It’s being smart. Democrats are basically saying is is guilty of lying to Congress, which is a crime.  Why would he want to incriminate himself? 

Not chicken, it would be foolish to go.  If they wanted to be funny and accurate they should have put handcuffs in place of the chicken.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Its not being chicken. It’s being smart. Democrats are basically saying is is guilty of lying to Congress, which is a crime.  Why would he want to incriminate himself? 

Not chicken, it would be foolish to go.  If they wanted to be funny and accurate they should have put handcuffs in place of the chicken.

If Barr can’t appear before a committee without the fear of incriminating himself, he needs to resign.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Smarter than say..  not selling out your country, telling the truth,  and upholding the duties you swore to uphold.

You're a ridiculous person.

~Bang

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bang said:

Smarter than say..  not selling out your country, telling the truth,  and upholding the duties you swore to uphold.

You're a ridiculous person.

~Bang

Smart criminals don’t get caught easily... you are confusing smart with moral. 

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

If Barr can’t appear before a committee without the fear of incriminating himself, he needs to resign.

Im sure it’s just a matter of time before Pelosi impeaches Barr. Probably right after Mueller testifies.

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

🤔

I question this. 

I passed all the captcha’s.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Im sure it’s just a matter of time before Pelosi impeaches Barr. Probably right after Mueller testifies.

I passed all the captcha’s.

The guy is already caught, they reason he hasn't faced justice has nothing to do with his or anyone near him's level of intelligence.

• Haha 1

In Mr. Barr, America now has an Attorney General who isn’t crippled by recusal from the most critical issues involving his department—and says he is determined to get to the truth. This is what Democrats shouting “liar” are really upset about.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/pelosis-pre-emptive-smear-11556838611

This is gonna be as fun as a 50 car pileup.

11 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

You're confusing my comment as to be something about the criminals, and not the ridiculous people who support them.

"Moral" is a ridiculous word to hear being used by any of you.

~Bang

Edited by Bang