Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Days like this I really do wonder what Trump has on Graham. Compromised beyond Compromised. He's not dumb. So, he knows he's getting checked in real-time. He also know it doesn't hurt him politically in SC. But whatever Trump has on him I guess would. 

2 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

Well there will be some fireworks today in the Senate. I'm curious how Fox News will spin  this. 

That it is a nothingburger.

LIZ SHELD’S MORNING BRIEF: Mueller Concerned with Media Coverage of Report Summary. “Well, Bob, of course Barr’s letter didn’t ‘fully capture’ the report, it was just a summary of the ultimate findings. Does Mueller need to be reminded that this report didn’t need to see the light of day, the statute only requires the special counsel turn a report over to the attorney general. The AG didn’t have to release it at all, Barr could have announced the report brought ‘no charges on collusion/conspiracy and no charges on obstruction’ and be done with it. So why Mueller is concerned about the ‘full context’ suggests he has another motive that his report wasn’t playing as planned.”

140Posted at 8:57 am by Stephen Green permalink.gif

Watching Graham and Grassley use their questioning time to shill conspiracy nonsense about FBI misconduct and Steele is goddamn infuriating. There is no limit to the depth of Republican depravity when it comes to excusing treasonous activity by Donald Trump. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Watching Graham and Grassley use their questioning time to shill conspiracy nonsense about FBI misconduct and Steele is goddamn infuriating. There is no limit to the depth of Republican depravity when it comes to excusing treasonous activity by Donald Trump. 

It works

trump supporters are already gloating about how this is blowing up in the dems faces and they’re the ones who have been colluding all along. 

• Like 1

Just now, tshile said:

It works

trump supporters are already gloating about how this is blowing up in the dems faces and they’re the ones who have been colluding all along. 

I know. It's already worked. Trump spent two years railing against Mueller and when the report comes out, Barr gives him a little wiggle room to solidify the views of Trump's 40% base, and suddenly impeachment is off the table. Trump gets off with no repercussions. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

Man Barr is a slimy ****er.  He knows just how to phrase things to imply meaning but not actually come out and say it and be pinned down.  

There is a reason he was brought in.  Dude has made a career of adding a perceived gray area to criminal actions of powerful people. 

16 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I know. It's already worked. Trump spent two years railing against Mueller and when the report comes out, Barr gives him a little wiggle room to solidify the views of Trump's 40% base, and suddenly impeachment is off the table. Trump gets off with no repercussions. 

I'm still waiting on Nancy.

What is her excuse now?

19 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Yeah well wait till he wins a second term.

people on the left are going to lose their minds. 

Edited by tshile