Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Oh yeah.. i can certainly see that NOW the typical republican pinhead is going to realize there's a problem.

**** that. They'd rather learn russian.

This. Is. Exactly. What. They. WANT.

Every single one of them that does not stand against this wants exactly what it is.

And everything they say to the contrary is a lie,  especially if they don't even realize they are lying.

Ignorance isn't bliss.

it's ****ing stupid. It should be humiliating 
And it is... if there is enough intelligence to understand shame.

~Bang

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

If the intelligence community isn't getting anywhere with the Executive branch, they should request public hearings in the House. Get the problem before We the People in any way possible.

If the Executive branch keeps obfuscating, take it to the House!

They dont talk to the President about it because they are afraid he will freak out over it. They sure as hell aint gonna take it before the dems and repubs in the house. Trump would literally explode. He would call them traitors on Twitter 100% 

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

They dont talk to the President about it because they are afraid he will freak out over it. They sure as hell aint gonna take it before the dems and repubs in the house. Trump would literally explode. He would call them traitors on Twitter 100% 

So what?  It's what is necessary to save the country from Trump and his minions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So what?  It's what is necessary to save the country from Trump and his minions.

Oh I feel you but I dont think they are interested in that for the most part. If they were they would have said something sooner. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh I feel you but I dont think they are interested in that for the most part. If they were they would have said something sooner. 

I agree with you here. They forget that they are there to serve We the People, not a political party.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

I agree with you here. They forget that they are there to serve We the People, not a political party.

Cutting that dude the day before he got him pension I thin really shook the rest of the suits just there to get paid. And I think alot more of them than we think are there for exactly that. They just want to finish their career and retire.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1