Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 hours ago, twa said:

Is a tweet a suggestion?

I know you're just trolling here. That being said, so far there have been multiple court cases where judges have allowed Trump's own tweets to be admissible evidence. That would certainly indicate that there could be a precedent for his tweets to be seen as official policy statements. So yeah, I think his tweets could definitely be taken that way.

Add: Jesus Christ, Barr is such a slimy piece of ****. No wonder Trump likes him. 

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mistertim said:

I know you're just trolling here. That being said, so far there have been multiple court cases where judges have allowed Trump's own tweets to be admissible evidence. That would certainly indicate that there could be a precedent for his tweets to be seen as official policy statements. So yeah, I think his tweets could definitely be taken that way.

Well I'm pretty sure Trump has tweeted a number of folk should be investigated or locked up.

So is that a suggestion to Barr or just Trump bloviating?

3 minutes ago, Larry said:

So have the lawmakers read the questions which their attorneys hand them. 

They probably want lawyers to come up with good follow up questions on the fly, the lack of which causes me great frustration when watching a jackass like Barr do what he did today.

9 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

They probably want lawyers to come up with good follow up questions on the fly, the lack of which causes me great frustration when watching a jackass like Barr do what he did today.

Someone hands congressman a slip of paper. 

Congressman reads it word for word. 

Barr lies his ass off. 

Same person hands congressman another slip of paper. 

Assuming congress actually wants lawyers asking questions. 

And seriously, what line are they using to justify objecting to this?  "It's just not fair to ask the Attorny General to answer questions from actual lawyers"?

Edited by Larry