Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Can anyone please explain to me why these career people, people who spent their entire lives to be respected in their fields are tossing out their legacies for Donald Trump. These people do realize that they're going to go down in history (along with Trump) as the worst of the worst? Nothing else they have done or will ever do with overshadow or make up for this brief moment in their lives.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Can anyone please explain to me why these career people, people who spent their entire lives to be respected in their fields are tossing out their legacies for Donald Trump. These people do realize that they're going to go down in history (along with Trump) as the worst of the worst? Nothing else they have done or will ever do with overshadow or make up for this brief moment in their lives.

Because their racist, stupid, propaganda-swamped constituents demand as much.

She has been spot on with regards to how Mueller will handle things and other strategies. Unless there is live video of Trump shaking hands and declaring himself to be a Russian national, this is dead. The Dems will not do what needs to be done. I really think we should just focus on the elections.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

I believe it is because the guy will be testifying, so the threat worked.

From what I read the White House refused to allow him to testify without a White House lawyer with him, which is bull**** and they knew it. Cummings thought the same and said "F that noise" but now he's backed down and allowed it.

The Dems caving is going to get old quick. IMO right now they should be finding a place where they can detain people, getting ready to hold those who ignore subpoenas in contempt of Congress, and have the Sergeant at Arms prepare to arrest them. 

Edited by mistertim