Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

These guys have been getting away with stuff forever. They were so used to it they didn't keep up with the times. So much easier to prove someone is lying when the someone in question is sending texts and emails proving that they are lying. Back in the day it was harder. 

13 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Border Coyotes!

Interesting point here, actually.  To be honest, I'm not super-passionately against a wall in the illegal immigration sense of the discussion. It's the wildlife in the region that will suffer the most in my humble opinion. But I don't mean to start an entirely new discussion about it all. Just mentioning because POTUS seems to view wild animals as criminals. (WTF???)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Interesting point here, actually.  To be honest, I'm not super-passionately against a wall in the illegal immigration sense of the discussion. It's the wildlife in the region that will suffer the most in my humble opinion. But I don't mean to start an entirely new discussion about it all. Just mentioning because POTUS seems to view wild animals as criminals. (WTF???)

Coyotes are the people who shuttle foreigners into America illegally.

and drugs.

Edited by Springfield

2 minutes ago, Chachie said:

Border Coyotes are references of people who specialize in smuggling illegals into the US. Not actual Coyotes.

But you do make a good point and one that people who own land/farms along the border. The environmental impact is going to be bad. The way water flows, floods, animals moving around, etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Coyotes are the people who shuttle foreigners into America illegally.

and drugs.

3 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Border Coyotes are references of people who specialize in smuggling illegals into the US. Not actual Coyotes.

But you do make a good point and one that people who own land/farms along the border. The environmental impact is going to be bad. The way water flows, floods, animals moving around, etc.

.....Oops. LOL!! My bad.  😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

From my knowledge, those positions don't get security after leaving office.  President's children do get protection while the president is still in office.  So if his kids were arrested while he was still in office, do they get protection and how does it work?  I don't think there are any examples of something like this.

Those are some arrested while in office(or just after resigning)

I'd imagine it would work the same as when they are in any secure facility......just longer term .

they don't stay in their presence now

22 minutes ago, Chachie said:

I'm never going to live this one down, am I? 😊

In fairness, a couple weeks ago, I am 90% certain the President DID mean wild animals.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/12/21/18151835/trump-coyotes-border-wall-government-shutdown

Everyone in government knows thst coyotes when referring to border security is referencing human traffickers, with the exception of the newbiest of the newbs.

So why would someone say "believe it or not - coyotes."

That'd be like "believe it or not, the sun rose in the east," people are like "uhhh, duh...?"

I think he legit thought animals.

And then someone quietly corrected him before it could be confirmed by the media.

So I get it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is, of course, a veiled threat to the Pres.

The Pres always distances himself.  Covfefe boys galore.

Stone is preemptively making it clear he and the Pres were close.  Message to Mueller and Trump that he might have goods, and that they need to fight over him.

• Like 1