Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, General NSJ said:

Definitely not in this thread.  Btw, has anyone accused you of being a Russian bot?  That's my new favorite rebuttal from libs.

Sort of like when i keep showing up at murder scenes with blood on my hands.

I tell the cops i'm a butcher, but they still give me the stink eye, given my timing.

I laugh at them and tell them that just because i'm at another murder scene with blood all over me doesn't mean i am what i plainly appear to be. I tell them they must be morons for thinking I am anything other than what I claim i am.

But, what is to be expected in today's America?

Cowards and liars are deified.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

Sort of like when i keep showing up at murder scenes with blood on my hands.

I tell the cops i'm a butcher, but they still give me the stink eye, given my timing.

I laugh at them and tell them that just because i'm at another murder scene with blood all over me doesn't mean i am what i plainly appear to be. I tell them they must be morons for thinking I am anything other than what I claim i am.

But, what is to be expected in today's America?

Cowards and liars are deified.

~Bang

I tells ya, sir. Sweeney Todd didna do it. He's a good man, he is. Want a meat pie. Copper's discount?Sweeney_Todd_2.jpg

1 hour ago, General NSJ said:

Definitely not in this thread.  Btw, has anyone accused you of being a Russian bot?  That's my new favorite rebuttal from libs.

It's ok general. In the pinball game of life, you were born with your flippers a little further apart than the rest of us.

Sort of on the subject, do you know who's really, really stupid? The GOP's base. Like, intellectual levels that are only rivaled by catfish bait.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

You guys remember when I said I had encountered my first and only deplorable?

Well I've encountered a few more since then and they're weird as ****.

If I was a psych major I could write an outstanding thesis on them.

Some of the things they say are just mindblowing....

Edited by BRAVEONAWARPATH

This week has been far too long for this whole dealing with woke people and drive-bys.

That whole "wall" thing with the SCIF is ridiculous.  What does that accomplish?  They should be seeing the same intel, what does a wall even do?

Nunes is such a moron and that the rest of the committee goes along with his nonsense is crazy.  The other GOP on there really need to reel him in, they look ridiculous with these dud memos and "walls" in SCIFs.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Alright, what in sam hell.... Which one of you wiseguys decided to have some fun and advertise "ES Anti-Reptilian Powder Blowout Sale!" somewhere on the ass end of the internet for ****s and giggles? 

Link? My supply is running low, and I'm out of tin foil.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

This week has been far too long for this whole dealing with woke people and drive-bys.

That whole "wall" thing with the SCIF is ridiculous.  What does that accomplish?  They should be seeing the same intel, what does a wall even do?

Nunes is such a moron and that the rest of the committee goes along with his nonsense is crazy.  The other GOP on there really need to reel him in, they look ridiculous with these dud memos and "walls" in SCIFs.

I think what it accomplishes is potentially preventing eavesdropping when the GOP plan how to obstruct, cherry pick, edit,or obscure important evidence. They want to make it easier to lie without getting caught or hearing people complain about it.

Edited by Burgold

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Link? My supply is running low, and I'm out of tin foil.

I'm just wondering aloud, thinking of what is causing all this sudden traffic of.... open minded people. Somebody clearly told them we are selling specialized goggles that will help them find Hillary's emails, or something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

I think what it accomplishes is potentially preventing eavesdropping when the GOP plan how to obstruct, cherry pick, edit,or obscure important evidence. They want to make it easier to lie without getting caught or hearing people complain about it.

I mean, I figured they did that outside the SCIF.  If they're bringing that misconduct into a SCIF that's just another level of nonsense.

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm just wondering aloud, thinking of what is causing all this sudden traffic of.... open minded people. Somebody clearly told them we are selling specialized goggles that will help them find Hillary's emails, or something.

Believing the world is simple, obvious  and open face is a huge mistake. 

What's causing it? Nothing. Those people always existed. They were just easily more,suppressed without this form of communication. 

Hillarys  emails are just another made up story.think about it. What's the point of knowing and talking about it? If its true, nothing will happen to her. Nothing happes to any politician. It's all just pointless crap to talk about.

Edited by thinwhiteduke