Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How many people are on Mueller's team at this point?

I think last count was 12-13 attorneys/former prosecutors...and countless paralegals, investigators, and other untitled souls running around with their hair on fire. 

I guess being involved in this is probably a real resume lifter, but I don't know that it would be worth it to one's own...errr...mental health.:)

• Like 1

Important to note, no notetakers among the 6.  Trump is Trump, Putin is Putin, Lavrov is Putin's boy and if Trump was compromised Lavrov would be his handler, and Tillerson barely talks to the press and also won that friendship award from Russia a few years back.

Also the translator on the Russian side is likely sworn to secrecy on pain of death.

So basically, if our side's translator doesn't talk about what was said, we're not gonna get the whole story ever.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Important to note, no notetakers among the 6.  Trump is Trump, Putin is Putin, Lavrov is Putin's boy and if Trump was compromised Lavrov would be his handler, and Tillerson barely talks to the press and also won that friendship award from Russia a few years back.

Also the translator on the Russian side is likely sworn to secrecy on pain of death.

So basically, if our side's translator doesn't talk about what was said, we're not gonna get the whole story ever.

Maybe someone will tap them....