Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Roger Stone feels like the missing link between apes and humans.

He CONSTANTLY touts his insider knowledge of wikileaks drops.

And he CONSTANTLY touts his insider knowledge of the Trump admin.

If Reince does indeed get reassigned to Greece as ambassador soon, I think literally everyone in the Trump admin is probably going to jail.  Stone's channels are definitely two way, no way he doesn't link everyone together nicely.

5 hours ago, techboy said:

I get it... it's important to defend core constitutional principles and the rule of law.

Unless someone we don't like did it first, then it's okay to turn it back on them.

Because that totally doesn't undermine the ideals for everyone.

Yes, I'm touchy about this issue. If we don't defend our core principles with regards to people we don't like, it's too easy to let them slip.

There's a reason the ACLU defends the right of the KKK to march, 

Or, if you prefer a selfish reason, every unworthy or over the top attack on Trump and his minions makes it easier for them to portray themselves as the victims to an already shaky populace.

Again, I don't disagree with you.  I just like pointing out the hypocricy of those like Trump who disagree with you all the way until it's one of their guys invoking their 5th Amendment rights. 

Of course, it's way too easy to point out examples of hypocricy with Trump. It's just not as fun anymore, as the lies and hypocricy come in a seemingly endless stream. 

• Like 2

Yanno, I applaud techboy and his moral stance here, it is vitally important they everyone understand this isn't a knifefight, this is a struggle for (or against) important values that underpin our nation and are a part of what it is to be American.

At the same time.......

592eb2f394518_Cant.thumb.jpg.23abc2cff197c8d0b62889793d6e736a.jpg

There can be limits to a moral position

Edited by LD0506
Fat fingers- dammit!
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

"You can't be both a Nazi and a proud American"

Yes, you can.  

That's one of the great things about America.  

You can't be a Nazi and a good person.  But that's another matter.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ok, who's taking bets around here that all of this adds up to a giant nuthing burger?!

I just have this uder sneaking suspicion that they are doing a three blind mice routine and will come up empty handed.

Contingent on the definition of nuthing burger, I would absolutely take that bet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Ok, who's taking bets around here that all of this adds up to a giant nuthing burger?!

I just have this uder sneaking suspicion that they are doing a three blind mice routine and will come up empty handed.

It already isn't a nothing burger. Flynn was fired. He is seeking immunity deals and withholding requested evidence on the basis that it is incriminating. Even if he look at the latter benignly... an NSA director being fired hardly one month into a Presidency is unprecedented and speaks volumes. Now,will they be able to hang Trump himself... he's been a lot slicker than Willy over the decades. He most likely is a con man who's bad dealings deserved some jail time. Heck, a braver and more honest system would have charged him with fraud over Trump U and it seems it would have been an easy case to win based on what we know.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I dont think anything will come of it at all.

But I'm also interested in what people THINK happened, and what an appropriate response should be.  IE- " I think Trump got Putin to steal votes from machines to help him win, that means treason, impeachment and death penalty".

9 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

I dont think anything will come of it at all.

But I'm also interested in what people THINK happened, and what an appropriate response should be.  IE- " I think Trump got Putin to steal votes from machines to help him win, that means treason, impeachment and death penalty".

I agree. I think the "Russian influence" falls in to two camps. They did legal things such as propoganda through RT, social media and other means. Legal activities, intended to "hack the minds" of voters. The second bucket of "influence" are illegal activities such as hacking emails. If the Trump campaign took part (doubtful) or had knowledge of any illegal activities, that would be a problem. But I don't think the Russians hacked the ballot boxes, they didn't need to (not with this electorate).

The third bucket of problems is the post election goings-on. If anything comes of this, it will be his mis-handling of what probably was nothing to begin with. He's so inept, I would not be surprised if he ended up committing a crime trying to influence or cover up something that was nothing to begin with.

Edited by Stadium-Armory
  • Like 1

I will be hitting up this one. Urge others to do the same. You only live once. Make it count.

So with that said, I've been dying to rock my "STEPHEN MILLER IS A VIRGIN" sign while I still can (he's still alive right?) I still need something for the other side though, open for suggestions...

• Like 1

At this point, we need a thorough investigation of Trump and his administration to see if they have any ties to the United States.

[Stolen from a Yahoo comments section, but too good not to share. Credit and salute to "Dong Hang-Lo," wherever you are.]

• Like 12

19 hours ago, Stadium-Armory said:

A line will be drawn when Republicans start losing seats in Congress. And that doesn't appear to happening any time soon, if the special elections are any indication. Nothing will change until they think their seats are in jeopardy.

My normal route to/from work is covered with Jon Ossoff signs, I noticed a few more on my way home from dr and pharmacy yesterday...not a single one for Karen Handel.  Hoping her ****stance for Komen and SecState hold. 

And we've got Alyssa Milano in his camp.  If she made a TV ad, it'd be a done deal. (I'm not on twitter, but if anyone wants to let her know this is a good idea, you get the cred?)

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

My normal route to/from work is covered with Jon Ossoff signs, I noticed a few more on my way home from dr and pharmacy yesterday...not a single one for Karen Handel.  Hoping her ****stance for Komen and SecState hold. 

And we've got Alyssa Milano in his camp.  If she made a TV ad, it'd be a done deal. (I'm not on twitter, but if anyone wants to let her know this is a good idea, you get the cred?)

Ossoff winning would be a good start. It has been a red district since 1980 (this was Newt Gingrich's seat) so I'm not holding my breath but he does have a lead (in the polls). If this last presidential election taught me anything, it's that the polls aren't always right even when they show a large lead for one candidate. Fingers crossed. If he wins, Congress will notice.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stadium-Armory said:

Ossoff winning would be a good start. It has been a red district since 1980 (this was Newt Gingrich's seat) so I'm not holding my breath but he does have a lead (in the polls). If this last presidential election taught me anything, it's that the polls aren't always right even when they show a large lead for one candidate. Fingers crossed. If he wins, Congress will notice.

One of his ads came on as I read this, LOL...

And I'm just across a line that is out of his district, I'm in Hank Johnson's, who comes to our annual neighborhood picnic every summer since he was elected (BY ME!) where I used to live, and have now (thankfully) been gerrymandered in with his crew...sorry, the uppity golf club people, I really didn't belong with you anyway, even tho I love me some golf/tennis...

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Boris is a natural for investigation.

A NAME LIKE BORIS SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED!

Seriously!!!!

• Like 1