Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Win To Get In

TK

The one thing that bugs me is this team seems to have dumb players. Not bad but dumb. Reed has done that time and time again. Instead of getting the first down he jumps backwards. It works out sometimes because of his athleticism but we need to win. No stupid stuff today. 

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

That's so predictable in terms of a short yardage play call.  I dunno, might hav tried something slightly different. 

Used to like seeing us throw short to DY in that situation 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don't like jumbo, I prefer to spread it out a little bit, then hit the run.  Only becaus I don't think we do jumbo really well. 

I just wish on less than a yard run plays, we'd do a quicker hand off and get that ball over the marker.  It feels like you are giving the defense too much time to fill gaps when you do the longer developing run play to get a few inches.

I don't like jumbo, I prefer to spread it out a little bit, then hit the run.  Only becaus I don't think we do jumbo really well. 

Yeah it would be one thing if our OL was good at the point of attack but they aren't so jumbo packages don't seem to do much other than tell the other team exactly what we're doing.

It also appeared like Trent missed his assignment? The edge rusher from the left chased down the play. We have to work on that to be an elite offense. Elite offenses get those 3rd and shorts no problem. 

Archived