Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

8 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Depends on how he defines "great qb". I'm pretty sure his definition is one that will force the ball to him regardless of what the coverage dictates.

Yeah, Winston might be one of the most inaccurate passers in the league.  That big kid he has done there bails him out a lot.

8 minutes ago, VaK9Trainer said:

I knew this was fake. Everyone knows that Joe Theismann is coming out of retirement to be the Redskins QB this year.  

HA!!! Where have you been getting your news?? Obviously RedskinsOne is in Minnesota signing a huge contract with McNabb as we speak. 

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

HA!!! Where have you been getting your news?? Obviously RedskinsOne is in Minnesota signing a huge contract with McNabb as we speak. 

Apparently the same place you are getting your news from. You should know Sonny is coming back to be the franchise QB!!!

1 hour ago, markmills67 said:

What's the chances of Logan signing with the Redskins? 

HTTR 

If he's got 4 teams after him, 25%......if he's got 5 teams after him 20%

thats how I'd rate it.

whens Hankins in town for his visit anyone?

8 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

If he's got 4 teams after him, 25%......if he's got 5 teams after him 20%

thats how I'd rate it.

whens Hankins in town for his visit anyone?

I thought we would have offered him a deal that he couldn't turn down.  He is a Big need for us in my opinion. 

HTTR 

17 minutes ago, markmills67 said:

I thought we would have offered him a deal that he couldn't turn down.  He is a Big need for us in my opinion. 

HTTR 

Agreed he's a need, would love to get him. Him wanting a one year deal isn't the best situation for us IMO.

1 hour ago, Bonez3 said:

Why did ESPN release story we signed Logan yesterday. That was bogus

Get Hightower on Redskin 1, let's go already

I'm not sure he will fit in our system, he's a rushing LB. He played 5 seasons only one without injuries. Despite his skills, football IQ, and being listed as the 4th best FA (NFL.com) he doesn't seem to draw a lot of interest from other teams.

Archived