Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

Just now, DM72 said:

Has anyone brought up that the one year deal could have something to do with our uncertainty at QB?

I did and got a few likes, to me thats the deal here. Pryor went from one team with questions at QB to now a team with no questions there only this year. Can't see him jumping from one situation like that into another one that quick. If we want to sign Pryor long term I bet we need to first give that voldemort since this is the wrong thread a deal first

8 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Keep thinking another signing is coming, this is addicting. So where we at cap wise now? 

Which is what the Redskins want since it draws all the attention away from the FO fiasco...

It is so hard to stay medium with this team....

25 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

I will say, I would really enjoy it if redskins were on Hard Knocks this season.

This is the funniest thing I have seen all day.  Well done PartyPosse.  That would be the icing on this offseason cake!  it has been epic so far and it's only March 10th!

8 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Very modest signing for Pryor. Technically it's a 1 year $6 million deal with $2 mil in incentives. We essentially replaced garcon with a cheaper, younger option. Plus Pryor can quarterback too. 

Yep, this makes sense.  As much as I hate to lose Garcon there is no way a smart team pays him the money he got.  See ya later dude, and thanks for the good memories.  Pryor is a good start at replacement. 

I like these 1 year signings just like the eagles. Its win win situation.  If they have a breakout year you have a good shoot to sign them to a long contract.  If you can't then you get a comp pick, Eagles Patriots others always have extra comp picks doing things like this.

Archived