Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

19 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

Swearinger is a ok pickup, but from what I understand is not a great fit at FA, he's more of a SS. But, wasn't Cravens moving there? And then McClain.....Ok, he has one good year, after a carrier of doing absolutely nothing? Nope, not remotely impressed.

He is only 25 and coming off his best season. Worth a shot

10 minutes ago, DM72 said:

So far, I like what the Redskins have done. 

I'd love it if they sign a marquee DT, Hankins or Logan.  Otherwise, I'd somewhat like the haul but don't love it simply because I think the D line at the moment is a little worse not better from 2016.   But you add a really good DT to the mix, then we are cooking IMO.  And I think it will happen.

Just wanted to share the following:

A buddy of mine is a hardcore Raider fan (Raider tattoo and all lol). Anyway, he congratulated me when he saw that we signed Stacy McGee. He thinks very highly of him. He said that there are probably question marks right now but he said that they will disappear when we see his play.

1. Bennie Logan has some of the best lateral movement skills in NFL. Incredible for man of his build.

Bennie Logan a great bargain in free agency. A two-down player, so his value has a ceiling. But can be utterly dominant on those run downs.

Just now, Morneblade said:

Ziggy Hood is one, but he's really more of a DE.

Gotcha. Thanks! Well, I'm gonna miss Swaggy. ESPECIALLY when I saw he signed for basically the same amount as these guys we picked up. I can hold them to a direct comparison standard from here. 

2 minutes ago, nkoucheki said:

Gotcha. Thanks! Well, I'm gonna miss Swaggy. ESPECIALLY when I saw he signed for basically the same amount as these guys we picked up. I can hold them to a direct comparison standard from here. 

Lanier Is on the roster as well.

Archived