Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

17 hours ago, visionary said:
Karen pence is a raging bigot

Bad people do bad things. The LGBT are a problem, but no issues rubbing shoulders with the **** grabbing pervert. 

Religion is the best tool ever invented for bigots to rationalize their moral failures. 

18 hours ago, visionary said:

i had always assumed this was part fo the plan all along...

making private businesses out of prisons and morphing the military into more private contractors as much as possible is rife with corrupt and despicable motivation going back to bushy and blackwater via rummy and prince and devos and ross all raking in big $$$$ as a big prompter for the phony yellowcake iraq invasion...this has been a major thing in the crooked goper world at the top...pile up the zillions pillaging the taxpayers and just keep appealing to the xenophobes, bigots, racists, homophobes* and all the generic ignorant losers whose main drive in life is "hating the libtards" cuz that's how empty and dysfunctional their existence is

*a 'wishing you the worst' shout out to piece of **** uber-xtain mike pence and his sicko religious nut wife karen

9 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

@JumboI feel like you've been holding back lately.  Let us know how you really feel!

it's been deliberate and chosen :)

and i still hold back

these days in many of these matters typcial levels and availability of traits like tolerance, patience, compassion, mercy, etc. are subject to the reality on the ground

the worse it continues to get and the more i still see certain slices of our population enabling or actively supporting this ****, well, i always reserve the right to pay in coin earned

Archived