Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, redskinss said:

30 or 40 years from now these comments you are making about the environment will sound totally asinine.

They are asinine now. He doesnt give a **** cause he doesnt think it effects him personally and politically hes not allowed to. 

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

There's a total lunar eclipse tonight. 

Which is also the two-year anniversary of Trump's inauguration. (Which, you may recall, was vastly larger than Obama's). 

I looked at the calendar this morning and said, "Aw, ****...just 2 to go".

Even the moon wants to go away. 

7 minutes ago, twa said:

in 30-40 yrs ya'll might have a different opinion :)

Ain't none of us gonna be here <spits...to the left>. 😕

6 minutes ago, twa said:

in 30-40 yrs ya'll might have a different opinion :)

We know you'll nevef have a different opinion, no amount of facts or evidence will ever cause you to change your mind from your preconceived notions. The second Al Gore was associated with global climate change you denied its validity, and everything from that point on has been evidence to defend your truth.

That's all we ned to know about you.

Meanwhile, some of us were skeptics but have since been won over by the science.

You however, are like tge vast majority of Trump supporters, choosing to live your life on Dunning Kruger's Mt. Stupid and subjecting the rest of us to the consequences of your embraced ignorance. 

11 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Meanwhile, some of us were skeptics but have since been won over by the science.

This would require you to actually understand science or how it works. have a basic appreciation for the role of science in fact-finding and truth telling. Everything that is the opposite of being a blind, partisan hack.

I stopped engaging him on this a while ago but I see PeterMP is still going strong in the climate thread. Bless his soul, but I didn’t get my PhD to argue with google search results. 

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I stopped engaging him on this a while ago but I see PeterMP is still going strong in the climate thread. Bless his soul, but I didn’t get my PhD to argue with google search results. 

Yep, I stopped engaging with the lowest paid person in the room and started paying attention to the highest paid and most experienced.

I just don't have time to devote to educating the unwilling, there are far too many and they love group think.

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Yep, I stopped engaging with the lowest paid person in the room and started paying attention to the highest paid and most experienced.

I just don't have time to devote to educating the unwilling, there are far too many and they love group think.

thought you were dedicating yourself to your new guru and avoiding this circus?

4 minutes ago, twa said:

thought you were dedicating yourself to your new guru and avoiding this circus?

it's a good thing for everyone, certainly inc. moi, to take a regular inventory of thinking/behavioral choices

in my case, i have some serious issues with whoever's doing the ordering and what my primary supplier actually sends

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

And they keep throwing around stereotypes like "liberal elitist".  

Archived