Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

This WH is going to attack him ruthlessly. It's going to be his word versus theirs. Trump has already tweeted denials from Mattis and Kelly.

I'm not an expert in journalistic ethics, but I don't think that, even under those circumstances, Woodward could reveal his sources.  

forget everything else for a minute :806:

since i first heard of it, i've been imagining if the cohn document-snatching story---a cabinet appt  hijacking nat'l policy, and why, on a key strategic/trade issue--was occurring during the Obama admin...make benghazi look like a prayer meeting

10 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I'm not an expert in journalistic ethics, but I don't think that, even under those circumstances, Woodward could reveal his sources.  

There's probably a joke involving Trump, "deep throat", and some of his dalliances, but painting the picture would turn my stomach. 

Other thing about the Woodward excerpts is that the standard reaction from the MAGA-heads is "this is the guy at the WaPo who took down Nixon, he's a raging liberal, etc."

However, seeing him several times on Fox in 2017, he never came across as a never-Trumper at all. In fact, in the phone transcript, Trump tells Woodward that he's always regarded him as fair, and in "there's always a tweet for everything," Trump of course chastised the Obama WH for disputing Woodward's reporting in 2013.

I would think Woodward will give interviews during the book release and it'll be interesting to hear if he thinks the situation at the WH is more dire than he imagined it was during the first six months or so of Trump's presidency. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Were they secret?  Even if they were at the time.  If some of them are out of the admin and others are the ones making the denial...

Kelly's legacy will be stained by his time in this Administration.  But if he has to keep lying his ass off to keep his job and keep Trump from burning the country down, then so be it.  Trump is a bonafide national security threat and needs to be removed from office immediately.  Republicans who have a shred of patriotism can't keep burying their heads in the sand about him.  Either by way of the 25th amendment or impeachment, he needs to be removed.

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

No he does not. This is an illegitimate and corrupt administration. They should all go. 

Agreed 100%.  But in the near term Pence needs to take office because Trump is a grave threat to national security.  We have never had a more dangerous and unstable and unfit man in the office.

Pence? After this? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/20/in-cabinet-meeting-pence-praises-trump-once-every-12-seconds-for-3-minutes-straight/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3513560b3e5e

No thanks. He's probably in to this **** as much as the rest there. If not,then the Barilla based spine he possesses isn't strong enough to lead a trip through the  Smithsonian's, much less a country,(keeping in mind the next question "Then who else?"  Sigh. 

Archived