Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:
What a beast paper.

Post has been my go-to since I was a kid.  I was worried they would lose track of their place in our democracy by making this personal after they added the "Democracy Dies in Darkness" slogan.  But they seriously have a our back better then most any news organization in the country right now.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Post has been my go-to since I was a kid.  I was worried they would lose track of their place in our democracy by making this personal after they added the "Democracy Dies in Darkness" slogan.  But they seriously have a our back better then most any news organization in the country right now.

The fact that Washington is such a target rich environment certainly doesn't hurt. 

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm not even sure why you said this, even if its true.  Was that a slight?

Not at all.  

Merely observing that the Post has some advantages that a lot of other newspapers don;t have.  They get to report on Washington - a city with a whole bunch of slimy politicians.  And I suspect that they likely have an audience which is both more politically aware and more interested.  

21 minutes ago, PCS said:

It would appear that ES isn't the only place noticing a resemblance to Tom Brady in that sketch. ;) 

https://twitter.com/search?q="Tom Brady"&src=tren&lang=en

I kinda hope its him. Thus he is released from the Pats, and we sign him for vet min.....

Should we??

9 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If it turned out to be Tom Brady it would, at this point, be like the 10th most surprising thing this week.

One hell of a plot twist lol

Archived