Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

10 hours ago, tshile said:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-assessment/pro-assad-official-says-targeted-bases-were-evacuated-on-russian-warning-idUSKBN1HL07R

theres stuff on twitter too. Ultimately it’s from Syrian spokespeople. 

I dont know know that we can trust what they say, and I don’t know that our government will tell us what it knows. 

But it reports I’ve read have been consistent. People were mostly evacuated. The targets were stock piles and equipment. I’m sure they moved whatever they could, but I would think military chemical production involved a lot of machinery and supplies that just cannot be moved on short notice. The Damascus target has been consistently described as a hub of their production, I doubt it was done with mobile equipment. Just guessing though. 

Thanks. I was curious if we knew how long they were removing people and equipment before the bombing. 

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Make "Mission Accomplished" Great Again

#MMAGA

Great job Donnie, you launched cruise missles at a country and blew up buildings...you’ve officially proved what we could do in 1991.

What Trump needed to do was fly onto an aircraft carrier and make his Mission Accomplished speech in a flight suit.

But yeah, as was said earlier, we Americans love war. We love sending our faceless military to blow things up to prove our strength...we however don’t like the idea of cleaning up our mess.

At a time when things were turning around in Afghanistan we decided we didn’t like how much it cost and wanted out. 

Then we mocked the people who said it was a bad idea. 

Now the taliban is resurging

Guess syria is the shiny new object. 

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He wanted to make his Mission Accomplished speech on an aircraft carrier in a flight suit, they didn't have one in his size!

Trump is so fat he can't fit on an aircraft carrier? I think that's a small reach.

4 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I think it’s disgraceful the way some you talk about Big Sarah. Hasn't that poor mountain of a woman been through enough???

Surprised Sarah has a job.  You figure Trump would want his press secretary to be someone who he would want to bang, a "10". Sarah is a -20. 

10 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Both

Hmm...I don't know about in general, is tough sell.  It took a lot to get us to finally commit to world War 1 and 2, and people were spitting on military members coming back from Vietnam.  I agree our government likes war now because they expect to win, and used it way more then should've during cold war.  Your example of Latin America is spot on in terms of going too far, my question was about how public felt about it. Now, I think too many people think it's like call of duty, again, expecting to win

Archived