Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

As I am sure you all know, Donald J Trump won popular vote for the 2016 presidential election over Joe.

My question is, who do you think would have done a better job?

This is more of a random thought but it’s political.

Hillary's middle name is Joe? I didn't know. Let's keep this to 2016. Every single candidate who ran in 2016 would done a better job than Trump with this pandemic. Even Ben Carson.

Since you don't see that, noone can help with that. 

So trump says he can "force states to reopen" even if they decide they shouldn't.

Big government over-stepping it's bounds and infringing on state's rights? 

Hey conservative: 
you're a ****ing idiot.

~Bang

1 minute ago, Bang said:

So trump says he can "force states to reopen" even if they decide they shouldn't.

Hey conservative: 
you're a ****ing idiot.

~Bang

Unless he uses the military; don't see how he can. The red states will open immediately but the blue states won't. 

Can easily make the case that the USPS is the greatest engine of economic mobility and stability ever devised...particularly for Americans of color. When the GOP flipped this switch in 2007, it was the final straw for me. Full on warfare against the middle class, nothing more or less.

23 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Unless he uses the military; don't see how he can. The red states will open immediately but the blue states won't. 

Sort of beside the point..  his statement alone should have sent every "conservative" screaming into the streets.
But, predictably, they will contort and dismiss their own supposed values to accommodate him.

~Bang

9 minutes ago, Bang said:

Sort of beside the point..  his statement alone should have sent every "conservative" screaming into the streets.
But, predictably, they will contort and dismiss their own supposed values to accommodate him.

~Bang

I've said this before and still believe this, a lot of Republicans aren't conservative and don't even realize it.  The idea that just because the GOP supports it automatically makes it conservative is flawed at best.

15 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I've said this before and still believe this, a lot of Republicans aren't conservative and don't even realize it.  The idea that just because the GOP supports it automatically makes it conservative is flawed at best.

I've yet to hear a single Trumper who actually knows what conservatism stands for.
It's pathetic. Stupid, spineless, and loud.

~Bang

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Can easily make the case that the USPS is the greatest engine of economic mobility and stability ever devised...particularly for Americans of color. When the GOP flipped this switch in 2007, it was the final straw for me. Full on warfare against the middle class, nothing more or less.

I suspect (deep down) that's the reason a lot of Neo-Cons hate the PO. It was one of the ways African Americans made it into the middle class and government jobs post-Koren War. 

3 hours ago, Bang said:

Hey conservative: 
you're a ****ing idiot.

~Bang

It's like the Feds deciding that California cannot pass anti-pollution regulations.  Which "conservatives" also approve of.  

(Hint:  Most people, their opinion of "which level of government should regulate this", their answer is "whichever level will do what I want.")  

Archived