Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

you know, given the earlier conversation with a somewhat reasonable trump supporter.. it is not lost on me the fact that my last 'eat cyanide" post was followed directly by a post of Kellyanne Conway telling everyone the words the president spoke are not the words he spoke.

I mentioned in said conversation that the only party i've ever belonged to was the GOP. I quit about 20 yrs ago, but spent my early days here in the tailgate arguing center-right positions with some of our resident lefties... 

That little video is indicative of the entire reason i left, and why i am so vehemently set against them.

They literally lie right to your face, tell you that what you are hearing is not what you are hearing.

Being a somewhat student of history, it is quite apparent the playbooks they use, and for he life of me i cannot understand how reasonable folks who still are on that train cannot see it.

For me it was a matter of self respect. I cannot let people talk to me like that. I cannot let people lie to my face like that, i take it extremely personally. 

And i simply do not understand how anyone can.

it is one thing if there is some grey area, some question,  but she literally says he did not say what there is video of him saying... right after they play him saying it

I keep asking these people..  don't you see how little they respect your intellect? can't you see how easily manipulated they think you are, that they will do things like this, and expect you to TAKE it?
How do you live with yourself like that? It's cowardly. It is letting someone spit right in your face and not only doing nothing about it, but cheering for them as their snot runs down your face.

How can anyone lie to themselves .. how can anyone lay down and accept that?

~Bang

2 minutes ago, Bang said:

I keep asking these people..  don't you see how little they respect your intellect? can't you see how easily manipulated they think you are, that they will do things like this, and expect you to TAKE it?
How do you live with yourself like that? It's cowardly. It is letting someone spit right in your face and not only doing nothing about it, but cheering for them as their snot runs down your face.

How can anyone lie to themselves and accept that?

~Bang

Amen.

I'd rather be the target of his rhetoric than the fool he claims to represent. 

I can expect and unfortunately accept the lying and spin as being part of the political game.

What I loathe is the third grade mentality that Trump has brought to the office. And not a secret affair like Clinton had while president. But just the open juvenile behavior, day in and day out on Twitter. I predicted that Donald would win in 2016, and wanted to give him a chance to be presidential. People who are fans say "you knew what you were getting," but it is highly disappointing to say the least. 

6 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

I can expect and unfortunately accept the lying and spin as being part of the political game.

What I loathe is the third grade mentality that Trump has brought to the office. And not a secret affair like Clinton had while president. But just the open juvenile behavior, day in and day out on Twitter. I predicted that Donald would win in 2016, and wanted to give him a chance to be presidential. People who are fans say "you knew what you were getting," but it is highly disappointing to say the least. 

C'mon. Nobody with a working prefrontal cortex actually thought Donald Trump was ever going to act "presidential" once he got into office. The guy couldn't even act like an adult. That was just a cop out. "Oh, I think he'll start acting more presidential and mature once he gets into office". Bull****. 

Lying and spin.. i guess,  but to this degree? this man lies about every single thing there is. 

Most political lies are to work some wiggle room. Trump lies just to lie. 

And i differentiate lies from broken promises.. i think candidates often make promises that they don't realize they can't keep until they are actually in office and get facts they weren't privy to until they become POTUS..  like Obama's "I will close Gitmo"... til he got in and they told him why he can't.

But "Mexico will pay for it"..  he clung to that even as Mexico's president was publicly laughing at him.

He even flew down there to beg for it and got tossed out, and they STILL hung on to it. "Mexico will pay for it" is not a campaign promise broken by info he didn't have as a civilian. It's just a lie used to whip up idiots into a frenzy of hatred.
Big difference as far as I'm concerned. 

his other big crowd pleaser was direct third world despotism, promising to lock up political opponents.  Turn around and scream and threaten the press was another big time fun event at every single campaign stop he made... (even now he is suing media outlets that insist on telling the facts about him.)
This is why i said before that these fools have no idea what "nationalism" is.  those are notvalues of this nation, and never have been. We have steadfastly fought those sorts of values around the globe with the soldiers these people worship.
That is not how this nation operates and in fact was established to prevent such things.

So i do not want to hear it about nationalism. It's another lie.

~Bang

Advanced issues found

😍
19 hours ago, Bang said:

I mean, what are the typical trump supporters if not good ol' God Fearin' Christians?
And he says THIS?

he is everything their precious Jesus would HATE, and they love him. 

he is a case study in how effective propaganda works on the weak mind.

It is truly astonishing. 

~Bang

It's important to remember Jesus was a free market capitalist who supported open carry. Or that's what I've gathered from Trump's spiritual advisors. 

I don't get the personality flaw in Trump, where he's all knowing.  He knows more than the scientists.  He knows more the military. He knows more than economists. He knows more than the doctors.  He is the expert and knows everything and the experts are not to be believed, only him.   

That's the one thing I never really understood.  It doesn't make one look bad to defer to people with knowledge on the various things.  You use the experts knowledge to make the best possible decisions.  Not Trump but any other normal human being.  To bad he has about 45% of the country that buys into his stupidity. 

Well, it looks like Trump has meet his match, with the coronavirus.  He can't outsmart that one.  The moves he's making to downplaying the virus; will in fact make it worse. Odds are, it spreads even more and becomes worse than it should be.  He won't be able to con his way out this one.   More so, if it's his voters that actually starting dying from it.

17 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, it looks like Trump has meet his match, with the coronavirus.  He can't outsmart that one.  The moves he's making to downplaying the virus; will in fact make it worse. Odds are, it spreads even more and becomes worse than it should be.  He won't be able to con his way out this one.   More so, if it's his voters that actually starting dying from it.

He'll blame it on Obama and they will believe him. 

Come on with those diaper photos above. 

I mean get real.

clearly Obama pissed himself and traded pants with Trump.

In all seriousness, i am not going o make fun of him for that. He's an old man, and old people have problems they can't help. 

~Bang

55 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I don't get the personality flaw in Trump, where he's all knowing.  He knows more than the scientists.  He knows more the military. He knows more than economists. He knows more than the doctors.  He is the expert and knows everything and the experts are not to be believed, only him.   

That's the one thing I never really understood.  It doesn't make one look bad to defer to people with knowledge on the various things.  You use the experts knowledge to make the best possible decisions.  Not Trump but any other normal human being.  To bad he has about 45% of the country that buys into his stupidity. 

It's simple, he's a narcissist. They have no empathy, they only think of themselves and how anything affects them. Other people don't count. 

8 hours ago, Bang said:

In all seriousness, i am not going o make fun of him for that. He's an old man, and old people have problems they can't help. 

I will. Not because he has a problem... if this was just random person who needed to wear a diaper, I wouldn’t think badly of them or make fun of them (seriously, we all have problems and when you have a problem, you need to address it).  But since he has no reservations about ripping on anybody else over their problems or appearance or family situation, I say **** President PeePee Pants.

WaPo breaking:

An attendee of the Conservative Political Action Conference — a major annual right-wing gathering held in Maryland this February and attended by President Trump — tested positive Saturday for coronavirus, the host organization said as the U.S. death toll rose to 19.

Archived