Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

15 hours ago, Llevron said:

Wait until 2 months after hes gone and Republicans are referring to him as a Democrat like he actually was one.

Back when Obama was first elected Maddow had a radio show. She said "watch, the Republicans are going to paint W as a liberal". I was incredulous.

These last few weeks have been really good for Russia and almost all of it has been at the hands of the President of the United States and the Republican congress. 

Also the president is bragging about letting terrorists go (That he apparently told a NATO "ally" he would negotiate with) but at the same time building more prisons for children

Republican votes wet dream come true, I guess.

'What would you say, if I told you that the woman who killed your son is waiting in the next room?'

'Find out their reaction after this commercial break!'

Boo.  Less fun, but I suppose it's good to know we still command some respect.  Assuming they aren't just doing a secret business deal.

The president’s businesses made themselves appear more profitable to lenders and less profitable to tax officials. One expert calls the differing numbers “versions of fraud.”

A dozen real estate professionals told ProPublica they saw no clear explanation for multiple inconsistencies in the documents. The discrepancies are “versions of fraud,” said Nancy Wallace, a professor of finance and real estate at the Haas School of Business at the University of California-Berkeley. “This kind of stuff is not OK.”

https://www.propublica.org/article/trump-inc-podcast-never-before-seen-trump-tax-documents-show-major-inconsistencies

Remembering a scene from John Varley's book, Millenniun.  (The events surround a mid-air collision between two airliners.  Main character is an NTSB investigator in charge of investigating the crashes.)  

Investigator is departing one of the makeshift facilities set up for people to identify the belongings and/or body parts of their deal loved ones.  And he is looking with contempt at the media who are assembled outside the facility, hoping to score an interview with someone who was just asked to say whether they think this foot might belong to their child/parent/uncle.  

"I hope that there is a hell.  And when those ghouls get there, I hope a demon shoves a camera in their face and asks them to describe what they're feeling.:"  

3 hours ago, visionary said:

'What would you say, if I told you that the woman who killed your son is waiting in the next room?'

'Find out their reaction after this commercial break!'

And that's how he ideated the scenario, for how it would play on TV.  With no thought given to -  you know - the human-like emotions involved.  Let's just ambush this anguished couple publicly for some good TV. 

A window into a sociopath's view of the world.

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

“They didn’t help us in WW2” is even more transparent than his regular bull****. I’m like, “Russia was on the complete opposite side and you still love them.”

Yeah but they helped Trump in his personal Normandy, the 2016 election.

11 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

“They didn’t help us in WW2” is even more transparent than his regular bull****. I’m like, “Russia was on the complete opposite side and you still love them.”

In WW2?

:pint: did you mean world?

Trump views EVERYTHING through the prism of money.  Every relationship -  business and personal - is transactional.  He measures his very self-worth - and the worth of others, by what's in the purse.  So naturally, he rationalizes every foreign policy decision through the prism of money.   Which obviously should be a factor.  But it shouldn't be the driving force in every decision.  Unless you're Donald ****ing Trump.

18 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

LOL this is such total bull****.  I have driven on the other side of the road multiple times in Grand Cayman and Turks and Caicos and it takes like 5 minutes to get adjusted to it.  And so do millions of other people every year, without incident.

Archived