Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

On 10/15/2019 at 10:07 AM, Llevron said:

Wait until 2 months after hes gone and Republicans are referring to him as a Democrat like he actually was one.

Following up 

The hasty U.S. pullback from Syria is a searing moment in America’s withdrawal from the Middle East

.......For many in the region, Trump’s abandonment of Syria caps a long erosion of trust
that began under the administration of President Barack Obama......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/the-hasty-us-pullback-from-syria-is-a-searing-moment-in-americas-withdrawal-from-the-middle-east/2019/10/16/82c0ff3c-ef5a-11e9-bb7e-d2026ee0c199_story.html

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

Weird abrupt abrupt reversal. I guess they had no choice.  Maybe they’re hoping it means no attacks or shelling of Kurdish areas rather in.  Still a terrible surrender for them.

A few days to cut a deal with Russia as the US  takes a back seat on the world stage. 

A back seat?
We're getting off the bus because we were told to get the **** off the bus.

Shameful. Just shameful.

All of these op-eds are about 2 years too late. Took too long to wake up to this ****.
As i have said ad-nauseum..   good people expect the bad people to be reasonable, and it is always too late once they figure out they they never had any intention of being reasonable. And then lots of people die.

~Bang

3 hours ago, twa said:

you think a Dem would spend less?

History says?

Growth in inflation-adjusted federal spending, per year:

Nixon/Ford: 4.03%

Carter: 4.6%

Reagan: 3.04%

Bush 1: 2.3%

Clinton: 1.67%

Bush 2: 5.93

Obama: -0.05%

Trump (so far): 4.46%

Average Dem: 1.57%/year

Average Rep:  4.07%/year

Yes, I'm pretty certain a Dem President would have spent less.  

Trump's negotiation strategy seems to be--

So, if I give you everything you want and get nothing in return can I at least claim a PR victory? Check that, he probably also demanded that the Erdogan family spend at least one night in a Trump property over the next year. If he was playing hardball he probably demanded he buy something from the mini-fridge.

Archived