Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Trump on tv saying our military was completely depleted before him. General came to him and said, “sir, we have no ammunition”.

"Sir" is a dead certain tell he is lying.  I mean, other than his lips moving.

So did Obama deplete the military before or after the Big Republican Freakout over how many bullets the government bought in 2013?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for-homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#48e655bc624b

you ****ing morons. Do you see how stupid they think you are YET?
I mean ****, this was a little over 5 years ago and they're convinced you can't sustain cognitive memory that long, even WITH an internet to help you.

Deplorable and mind-numbingly stupid. 

~Bang

Meanwhile, I have a feeling that with all the backlash, ABC regrets signing up Sean Spicer to appear on Dancing With the Stars. 

However, to atone for that mistake, they've gone out of their way to make him look as ****ing ridiculous as possible.

6SIFKYFGIBGXVBMBBG2PPJSZ2Q.jpg

191015194810-sean-spicer-cowboy-dwts-lar

Well played, ABC. Well played.

27 minutes ago, Larry said:

Not as ridiculous as possible.  To do that, they'd have to hand him quotes of things he actually said, and ask him to read them aloud.  

"I am the best and most well-dressed dancer in the HISTORY of dancing.  Period."

16 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Not a parody 

“The United States and Italy are bound together by a shared cultural and political heritage dating back thousands of years to Ancient Rome."

It's the little things I guess. A silver lining to be found in these kind of dumbass statements,(on social media),is the prevalence of outstanding replies found in the responses to these tweets. 

Archived