Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Pretty sure the future of the Kurds (at least the ones not in Iraq) is being decided by Putin, Assad, and Erdogan. Neither the US nor the Kurds will be in the room. 

And if anybody thinks

1). we're going to build oil infrastructure in Syria. 
2). and the revenue is going to go to Syrian Kurds. 

then they're probably stupid enough to vote for Trump. 

35 minutes ago, Larry said:

ISR?

Google says Intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) functions are principal elements of U.S. defense capabilities, and include a wide variety of systems for acquiring and processing information needed by national security decisionmakers and military commanders

So looking like just putting i a request for intelligence.

37 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

This is that Chinese government propaganda thing @No Excuses told me about. Daily Beast should stop reporting on Chinese government lies.

Hi numpty. Weird religious beliefs isn’t ground for unlawful detention, illegal organ harvesting, murder and all around persecution. 

Unless your position is that people whose beliefs you find weird should be persecuted and murdered, this is probably a debate you should stay from.

I don’t think you realize that what you’re doing in this thread and the other one is the equivalent to someone saying “Nazis are bad” and some idiot joining the conversation with “but do you know what the Jews believe in???!”. 

35 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

??? The group is crazy and against the Chinese government. Am I missing something?

In his tiresome crusade against Western countries, Bennings has taken the position that communists murdering people who believe in kookie ideologies is perfectly reasonable and in fact, commendable. 

34 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

??? The group is crazy and against the Chinese government. Am I missing something?

I said they were a cult and was told I believed Chinese government propaganda about them by @No Excuses. I just hope the Daily Beast can figure that out.

10 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Hi numpty. Weird religious beliefs isn’t ground for unlawful detention, illegal organ harvesting, murder and all around persecution

I never said it was justified. I said I didn’t believe that cult on organ harvesting. You told me I was believing Chinese government propoganda by calling them a cult.

13 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I never said it was justified. I said I didn’t believe that cult on organ harvesting. You told me I was believing Chinese government propoganda by calling them a cult.

They are as much a cult as Christianity or Islam or Judaism. They were so much a cult and dangerous that the Chinese government promoted their beliefs until they grew too large and posed a challenge to CCP’s grip on power. 

“Cult” was a label thrown on them to justify persecution and to eradicate them from Chinese society.

It really doesn’t matter if you think organ harvesting and persecution of the Falun Gong didn’t happen because this is verified by multiple independent sources. Just like no one listens to moronic Nazi's distrustful of Jews, who think the Holocaust never happened, the same really applies here

Archived