Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

So he says he is building a wall in Colorado,, and the ****ing morons in the audience STAND to applaud.

They cannot be THAT ****ing stupid.

They simply can't.

If you still support this and you see that..  you know. You do. Stop playing around, admit to yourself how wrong you've been, and understand how propaganda has worked on you.
it can't be any clearer.

they gave him a standing ovation for claiming to build a wall in Colorado. the little drones STOOD UP to applaud an absolutely WRONG statement.
This is YOU.

How many lights do you see?

~Bang

40 minutes ago, Bang said:

So he says he is building a wall in Colorado,, and the ****ing morons in the audience STAND to applaud.

They cannot be THAT ****ing stupid.

They simply can't.

If you still support this and you see that..  you know. You do. Stop playing around, admit to yourself how wrong you've been, and understand how propaganda has worked on you.
it can't be any clearer.

they gave him a standing ovation for claiming to build a wall in Colorado. the little drones STOOD UP to applaud an absolutely WRONG statement.
This is YOU.

How many lights do you see?

~Bang

I dont know how you can say that

On 10/22/2019 at 10:07 AM, LadySkinsFan said:

At this point, I hope the Republican party becomes like the Donner party, eating each other and left to die in the cold

FTFY

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

First of all, can we please ditch the term "ethnic cleansing"? We already have a word for it, and that is "genocide". You know who calls it "ethnic cleansing"? The other side...the people doing it. Stop that ****.

So he's essentially saying "Hey, if you want to commit genocide against this group of people...who are we to get in your way? We'll just step off to the side here. We don't care as long as we don't get any dirt on us or get caught up in any of it". 

Wow. 

9 minutes ago, mistertim said:

First of all, can we please ditch the term "ethnic cleansing"? We already have a word for it, and that is "genocide". You know who calls it "ethnic cleansing"? The other side...the people doing it. Stop that ****.

So he's essentially saying "Hey, if you want to commit genocide against this group of people...who are we to get in your way? We'll just step off to the side here. We don't care as long as we don't get any dirt on us or get caught up in any of it". 

Wow. 

We have known for a while now that for these people, nothing is more important to them than their own power. Under the right circumstances, they would let "ethnic cleansing" happen in this country too. Its still crazy to hear them say it out loud. 

1 hour ago, twa said:

ethnic cleansing can happen w/o genocide....which is why the two terms exist.

Still not a great look. While ethnic cleansing may not necessarily include genocide, it doesn't preclude it either.

Ethnic cleansing is the systematic forced removal of ethnic, racial and/or religious groups from a given territory by a more powerful ethnic group, often with the intent of making it ethnically homogeneous.[1][page needed] The forces applied may be various forms of forced migration (deportation, population transfer), intimidation, as well as genocide and genocidal rape.

2 hours ago, Bang said:

Oh yay.. let's bat about the meanings of 'Ethnic cleansing" as a means to justify allowing it under our noses.

How American of us.

****ing pathetic.

~Bang

Meanings matter.

Would you support armed conflict against Turkey to prevent relocating them?

4 hours ago, Bang said:

Oh yay.. let's bat about the meanings of 'Ethnic cleansing" as a means to justify allowing it under our noses.

How American of us.

****ing pathetic.

~Bang

Well, it is the Party that brought us "I'm horrified that you would use that word to describe the way I fully intend to keep treating the children I'm separating."

4 hours ago, Bang said:

How American of us.

****ing pathetic.

~Bang

Don't think TWA was doing that given his sarcastic next sentence,

2 hours ago, twa said:

I would have had my troops stand their ground, ready to defend it. Wouldn't even have to think about it long. 

And so would you, if a Dem tried to do what Trump just did. 

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

I would have had my troops stand their ground, ready to defend it. Wouldn't even have to think about it long. 

and if they simply worked around your meager forces?

2 hours ago, twa said:

This is a false premise. Do you believe that Erdogan would be willing to risk war with the U.S. to attack the Kurds? And yes, attacking even 50 or 28 U.S troops would bring down a lot of "shock and awe".

1 hour ago, Larry said:

I agree with your first statement, but come on now I've already shown that a Dem did exactly what Trump just did (But certainly with more subtility). I was furious with his predecessor for doing this and I'm furious with Trump as well (So much so I may vote for a Dem for the 1st time in my life - depending on the Dem of course).

28 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

This is a false premise. Do you believe that Erdogan would be willing to risk war with the U.S. to attack the Kurds? And yes, attacking even 50 or 28 U.S troops would bring down a lot of "shock and awe".

No yours is....we did not have enough forces to prevent much of nothing w/o calling in airstrikes ect.

Would you call for airstrikes and offensive operations?

3 minutes ago, twa said:

No yours is....we did not have enough forces to prevent much of nothing w/o calling in airstrikes ect.

Would you call for airstrikes and offensive operations?

He's right; it's still a false premise. You really think Turkey would risk an armed conflict with the USA (or even a cold/economic conflict) by trying to sneak around attacking Kurdish outposts and hoping that we either don't notice or don't care? And REALLY hoping that they don't accidentally kill any of our troops? There's a reason that Turkey waited until we jumped ship to do any sort of offensive operations. Regardless of how "small" our forces there were, the mere fact that they were there was a deterrent. Now the only people Turkey has to ask for permission is Russia and Syria. No way that could ever go badly for the Kurds. 

Archived