Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Standing during the Pledge or National Anthem

Burgold

• 3 weeks later...

Saw his response ^^ earlier on social media from another conservative who understands. It is pretty much my own take. The typical Trump Right responses were trotted out which basically were sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "doesn't matter" "still disrespectful" "why stop at kneeling? Why not burn the flag or #%&? on it? What is the limit?" I'm so done trying to convince my fellow "conservatives" on this. They don't want to understand. NFL should just remove all honoring of the military and keep the players in the locker room during the song at this point.

Edited by Zguy28
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

if American sports have the balls .....    

don't play the national anthem unless its the olympics....   don't have a prayer......     don't have a color guard .....

just play the damned game.       

<<ain't gonna happen>>>

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

don't play the national anthem unless its the olympics....   don't have a prayer......     don't have a color guard .....

<<ain't gonna happen>>>

Well, American sports been playing the anthem for decades, if not a century. Its just the players being out there for the NFL that is newer since the late 2000's. Just play the anthem with the players in the locker room again. No stadium sized flags, honor guards, or flyovers.

55 minutes ago, zoony said:

Really tired of this issue.  Cant get away from politics, whining, and bull**** anymore from the left and the right.  Its everywhere.  Can we just watch a ****ing football game?  No.  No we cant.

It's an infection that is spreading through every aspect of our lives. sports, pastimes, what products i can or shouldn't buy, basic FACTS that we all should be taught..   it is just utterly ridiculous how insane all of this is.

Football is my favorite escape. I refuse to let these ****ers wreck it for me. The second anyone starts yapping about this anthem business, I want to slap them in the mouth.

~Bang

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mcsluggo said:

<<ain't gonna happen>>>

I have said this for years.

We don't need to have the anthem played during a game between the Jets and Giants. It is unnecessary.

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

your whining and ****ing is included right?

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

It is not since white men are allowed to whine, bish, moan, and piss.

I know you both feel like you had to say something, because constantly calling out the wokest among us certainly has an effect.

Ill just leave your responses out there as proof you are both hearing exactly what Im saying. :) Stay woke!  You are truly great warriors of the modern era ?