Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Standing during the Pledge or National Anthem

Burgold

God, this is so annoying.  I'm in favor of standing for the anthem but sweet Christ the pearl clutching by the conservatives is too damn much.  Kap has a right to do what he did, that's what makes America great.  He saw something he wanted to speak up for and did it.  People throw the term sacrifice around, it's almost gotten to be an empty word, but he actually sacrificed something.  He's walked the talk, big time.  BIG TIME.  I don't get how Muhammad Ali is so universally loved and adored but Kap is reviled.  Again, I'm in favor of standing but to each their own.  

Tomi Lahren can **** herself with a rusty tailpipe while she gets her asshole bleached.  Speaking of crybaby, look in the mirror you dumb ****.

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

God, this is so annoying.  I'm in favor of standing for the anthem but sweet Christ the pearl clutching by the conservatives is too damn much.  Kap has a right to do what he did, that's what makes America great.  He saw something he wanted to speak up for and did it.  People throw the term sacrifice around, it's almost gotten to be an empty word, but he actually sacrificed something.  He's walked the talk, big time.  BIG TIME.  I don't get how Muhammad Ali is so universally loved and adored but Kap is reviled.  Again, I'm in favor of standing but to each their own.  

Tomi Lahren can **** herself with a rusty tailpipe while she gets her asshole bleached.  Speaking of crybaby, look in the mirror you dumb ****.

Young Ali was absolutely reviled by redneck America in his time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

People throw the term sacrifice around, it's almost gotten to be an empty word, but he actually sacrificed something.  He's walked the talk, big time.  BIG TIME.  I don't get how Muhammad Ali is so universally loved and adored but Kap is reviled. 

If I understand correctly Ali was hated in a very similar way by very similar people in his time. It wasnt until much later that he got the glory we see today. 

3 minutes ago, Kilmer17 said:

Nike just threw gas on an already raging fire. Those celebrating them aren’t interested in Kaps actual issue.  They’re just happy to trigger conservatives. 

It can be both lol. You are making this sweeter though not gonna lie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OK, I don’t care about the whole anthem thing. But I have some issues with the ad campaign. It is claiming Kap is “sacrificing everything” for what he believes in. But Kap told GMs that he would stand for anthem if he got a job. So he didn’t really believe in something enough to truly sacrifice everything. That said, I hope Kap wins his case against the NFL. 

I dont care who Nike signs. Kap has a right to kneel, or sit, or lie down during the anthem. As long as he doesn’t talk during the anthem. That **** drives me nuts lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

If I understand correctly Ali was hated in a very similar way by very similar people in his time. It wasnt until much later that he got the glory we see today. 

He was.  My point is that they came around.  Until someone does something like this.  

Actually, I think people just came around on Ali cause he was a great fighter and could rhyme and be funny.  I think very little of it had to do with protesting Vietnam.

I do find it a bit ironic though that SJW Kap is getting paid by a company that pays Indonesian kids like 25 cents an hour to stitch his new apparel line together.