Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Shooting at BLM Protest in Dallas

Duckus

And wow...robbery.  Of cigarettes. 

probably not him

but armed robbery of cash and cartons of cigarettes is nothing to dismiss....convenience store clerks lives matter

Statement from WHAM-Rochester concerning the targeting and arrest of journalists last night. The mayor and police chief have since apologized...

A group of reporters, including some from other media organizations, was standing in the street recording a woman who was loudly voicing her concerns. Police approached and arrested the woman. The group of reporters then moved to the sidewalk and continued reporting live via Facebook. Without warning, 13WHAM reporters Carlet Cleare and Justin Carter were handcuffed by officers and led away. Carlet and Justin were the only African American journalists in the group.

probably not him

but armed robbery of cash and cartons of cigarettes is nothing to dismiss....convenience store clerks lives matter

Understood. 

And armed is how you prefer to be in cases of desperation...when your elected officials cut the funding for things you need. ;)

I just prefer to be armed all the time now. Picked up my first AR at the Duty Free in the DFW airport when I got off the plane two weeks ago and I've never been happier.

did ya get the fellatio attachment?  :P

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/bd57e8d448454cbab5ee52b3e5421f5d/dallas-gunman-learned-tactics-texas-self-defense-school

Dallas suspect taunted police during 2 hours of negotiation

The suspect in the deadly attack on Dallas police taunted authorities during two hours of negotiations, laughing at them, singing and at one point asking how many officers he had shot, the police chief said Sunday.

Micah Johnson, a black Army veteran, insisted on speaking with a black negotiator and wrote in blood on the wall of a parking garage where police cornered and later killed him, David Brown told CNN's "State of the Union."

Johnson, who was apparently wounded in a shootout with police, wrote the letters "RB" and other markings. Investigators are now trying to decipher the writing by looking through evidence from Johnson's suburban Dallas home, Brown said.

The chief defended the decision to kill Johnson with a bomb delivered by remote-controlled robot, saying negotiations went nowhere and that officers could not approach him without putting themselves in danger.

Brown said he became increasingly concerned that "at a split second, he would charge us and take out many more before we would kill him."

Johnson had practiced military-style drills in his yard and trained at a private self-defense school that teaches special tactics, including "shooting on the move," a maneuver in which an attacker fires and changes position before firing again.

He received instruction at the Academy of Combative Warrior Arts in the Dallas suburb of Richardson about two years ago, said the school's founder and chief instructor, Justin J. Everman.

Everman's statement was corroborated by a police report from May 8, 2015, when someone at a business a short distance away called in a report of several suspicious people in a parked SUV.

The investigating officer closed the case just minutes after arriving at a strip mall. While there, the officer spoke to Johnson, who said he "had just gotten out of a class at a nearby self-defense school."

Johnson told the officer he was "waiting for his dad to arrive" and pick up his brother. No one else was apparently questioned.

On Friday, Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings described Johnson as "a mobile shooter" who had written manifestos on how to "shoot and move."

Authorities have said the gunman kept a journal of combat tactics and had amassed a personal arsenal at his home, including bomb-making materials, rifles and ammunition.

The academy website refers to one of its courses as a "tactical applications program," or TAP.

"Reality is highly dynamic, you will be drawing your firearm, moving, shooting on the move, fixing malfunctions, etc. all under high levels of stress," the website says. "Most people never get to train these skills as they are not typically allowed on the static gun range."

The TAP training includes "shooting from different positions," ''drawing under stress" and "drawing from concealment." Everman declined to specify which classes Johnson took.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/politics/sarah-palin-black-lives-matter/

Sarah Palin: Black Lives Matter is a 'farce'

Washington (CNN)Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says the Black Lives Matter movement is a "farce" and said Americans who hyphenate their racial backgrounds -- such as African-Americans and Asian-Americans -- "further divide our nation."

"#‎BlackLivesMatter‬ is a farce and hyphenating America destroys us," the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee wrote on her Facebook page. "Shame on our culture's influencers who would stir contention and division that could lead to evil such as that in Dallas." 

"Shame on politicians and pundits giving credence to thugs rioting against police officers and the rule of law in the name of "'peaceful protests.' It is a farce.

more at link

A petition calling for the U.S. Department of Defense to designate Black Lives Matter a terrorist organization has been signed by over 23,000 people Friday evening.

The appeal was created on July 6, one day ahead of the sniper shootings that killed five officers and injured seven others in downtown Dallas Thursday night. The number of signatures has grown exponentially in the hours since.

“Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada,” the whitehouse.gov petition posted by an individual known simply as Y.S. reads. “It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.”

The FBI defines terrorism as “the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) referenced in the petition, has tortured, enslaved, beheaded, bombed countless innocents in the name of Sharia law, a strict Islamic code used by extremists to sanction mass killings and other acts of terror against non Muslims or non-compliant adherents of the faith.

The Black Lives Matter movement, co-founded by Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors and Opal Tometi following George Zimmerman’s acquittal for the 2012 death of Trayvon Martin, began as a hashtag to affirm the humanity of a group of Americans whose lives they saw as “systematically and intentionally targeted for demise.”

Citizens invoking the name of the movement began to mobilize, forming chapters in cities rocked by the deaths of African Americans at the hands of police. In Ferguson, Staten Island, and Baltimore, the overwhelming majority of demonstrators assembled in peaceful protest, yet the small segments of violent, destructive dissenters become inextricably linked to the organization.

The pattern appears to be happening in Dallas, where police have identified ex-Army reservist Micah Xavier Johnson as seemingly the lone gunman responsible for the carnage. Dallas police chief David Brown said Johnson told negotiators during the standoff that he “was not affiliated with any groups” and that “he did this alone”. Multiple news organizations have cited law enforcement sources as saying Johnson had no criminal record nor any direct ties to any terror organizations or political groups, including Black Lives Matter.

Which begs the question, why doesn’t African American Micah Johnson get the same lone wolf label as Charleston shooter Dylann Roof? Why the need to link the thoughts and actions of individual Black Americans to a larger group?

more at link

Trying to explain police brutality to white people is impossible to me. The shooting in Louisiana has nothing on the shooting in Minnesota. A 4 year old girl was in the car. The officer had ample time to assess the situation. A frightened police officer with a gun is scary.

Yes, we get it, you don't like white people. You've pretty much made this known with your recent posts on these topics.

Either way, there's a lot of us white propel who do care and would like to see things change for the better. Whether we understand it or not doesn't mean we don't care.

I think it's odd that when a black man is killed by the cops his rap sheet hits the screen, but when a while college student rapes a girl behind a dumpster they list his swimming times.

Ya know, this keeps getting posted over and over again by different people and it simply isn't true. The people aren't the ones who let that kid off the hook, the judge is. It's pretty universal that he deserved way more than what he got. And he was lambasted by just about every media outlet.

Combining the two points, hyphenated Americans and organizations that could be tied to terror, the first on the list should be the Irish-Americans

http://irishgop.com/

So the current narrative is that he was racially profiled instead of being pulled over for a broken taillight? And the key thing that made him be pulled over is his "wide set nose"? Wow. That sure narrows down the list of black males, not to mention racist as hell.

The author of that clearly biased article was too intent on discrediting the GF who shot the video instead of realizing the common sense logic that the officer made up a reason when he told them why they were pulled over. I doubt he said,"Yeah, you guys are suspects in a robbery from a couple days ago. Just sit right here while we figure out how to determine whether you did it or not with the generic descriptions we've been given."

1. Once again, I am alone. No one goes around  saying "German-American" or "Prussian-American."

2. Repeating myself, but I really thought even the whacko element of the gop had jumped the shark with Palin for what she is to get that high in the field. Then they did The Don. I stand in awe.(not to go further OT)

Let's say that I'm a really nice guy. In my off hours, I teach kids how to read, go to a soup kitchen to feed the hungry, help build houses with Jimmy Carter, and donate really heavily to the church. After that, I spend time in a nursing home chatting with the residents and playing cards with them.

On the way home, I try to beat a red light and hit your car. Do you care that I'm a nice guy and do all that nice stuff? Do I have to pay to fix the damage or are you going to wave it off?

History can matter in the big picture, but in the snap shot it doesn't. If you are pulled over for a random traffic stop... all that other stuff, good and bad, is probably unknown. It's just what happens in the moment that counts. How you act. How they act. What you say. How they take it.

Unless you are saying that policemen are omniscient and know every single thing about every moment of your life and therefore can be judge, jury, and executioner because they can see the sum of all your sins in the moment they pull you over for having a broken turn signal.

very different in that in one you deal with intent after the fact and the other simply the results

even in your redlight/accident example both the DL and ins factor in your history to judge and penalize predicted action

but you are certainly correct your actions at the event are primary and controlling

if that event is interacting with a cop your actions need to not be easily interpreted as a deadly threat....because the cop does not know your history,but is well acquainted with the dregs of society.

Jesus Christ

What I meant (and I blame myself for apparently not being clear in what I was saying, and starting this back and forth), is that in the call for healing and understanding, and amid all the efforts (successful efforts in many ways) to promote peace and understanding, and change (of varying degrees), the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Various triggerpoints of civil unrest, largely involving the black community, and little by little, it feels like what everyone during that era fought for (for everyone), the message itself, is starting to fade.

Sure, we all like to think and point out the various ways in which we have evolved (crime rates, black president, whatever other comforting statistic people want to bring up)... But the fact of the matter is that under the superficial surface of all of that, the ability to hate, through fear, paranoia/propaganda, etc still exists, and when stuff like this happens over and over and over, eventually it all bubbles back to the surface, and instead of remembering the lessons learned by the generation(s) before us, we allow ourselves to be emotionally manipulated by stuff like this, retreating back to our foxholes, and gearing up for battle (literally and figuratively), which serves no purpose but to further divide us, which was the exact same problem we were facing back then.... Which has led to the issues we continue to face. And I feel like the bottom is close to falling out.

Its a repetitive cycle.

downward spiral

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/07/10/gunfire-hits-san-antonio-police-headquarters/86915612/

Multiple gunshots were fired at the San Antonio Police headquarters building Saturday night, and police are seeking a suspect who was seen running from the area, SAPD Chief William McManus said.

The shots were fired just before 10 p.m. Saturday. There were no reports of injuries, but bullet marks were found on the exterior wall of the building, 

And it always possible that the cop lied to them when he pulled them over.

'Profiling' can extend beyond race, and police may be required to have to have a better reason other than a hunch. The LA bomber was stopped because a customs officer thought he was acting a bit odd. Profiling can be good security but obviously shouldn't be race-based.

My (white) son was pulled over late at night by police when driving through our neighborhood. They claimed he resembled a robbery suspect. He was wearing a hoodie at the time with the hood up, as he had just got into his modest car on a brutally cold winter night. If he resembled a robbery suspect it must have been the tip of their noses in common.

The real reason for the stop was they suspected a hoodie wearer in the middle of the night in a modest car in an affluent neighborhood.

So the current narrative is that he was racially profiled instead of being pulled over for a broken taillight? And the key thing that made him be pulled over is his "wide set nose"? Wow. That sure narrows down the list of black males, not to mention racist as hell.

Rapist.jpg

I was walking up my sidewalk about 10 years ago and a cop came flying up our street. He stopped his car and yelled for me to "hold it right there!" Knowing I had done nothing I still complied with the officers orders. There had been a burglary nearby and I fit the description. After he searched me at my consent and questioned me I was obviously let go.

I could've been angry and resisted, but I'm not ignorant or brazen enough to do something to unnecessary escalate a situation. Too many of these incidents could be avoided with restraint.

Oh yeah. I'm a white guy with ashaved head and goatee and we all know how many of us there are with the same look. So spare me with the bull**** that black guys are the only people profiled.

Archived