Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Shooting at BLM Protest in Dallas

Duckus

Is there a consolidated and specific list of demands anywhere?  I see the BLM protests covered on the news with great detail but when it comes to discussing exactly what they are after you just get a bunch of guests, most of which have no affiliation to BLM, giving seemingly random opinions. 

Who the hell said this? Spare me with your bull**** strawman argument.

I had a falling out with a very good friend of mine over this very same BS.  Everytime something like that would happen, he'd go about posting stuff on FB about the same thing happening to people of other races.  I told him he doesn't get it because he doesn't want to.  May have to take another year break from each other.

I just noticed the drone in the first picture.

DPD opened the door. Only a matter of time before the drones are armed with more than a camera...

Pretty impressive flying close to the utility lines. Must be owned by the police otherwise someone is about to lose a thousand dollar toy.

https://twitter.com/stranahan Breitbart reporter Lee Stranahan

I can't stress this enough: not only do I believe my  imprisonment was unconstitutional but I believe the other protesters was as well.
9:58 PM

I was standing in the exact same area as a number of other photographers, it was blocked by the police.
9:59 PM

I did nothing at all to block traffic. The police blocking traffickers
10:22 PM

Seeing the pictures visionary posted freaks me out a bit. I haven't gotten used to American streets looking like Palestine yet.

I hope nobody else gets hurt. Sad and scary times.

I hope you mean in you're lifetime and not in our history. Because it's been much worse than this in the past.

^

Any context?

Sure looks very militaristic but maybe there's an explanation?

tired of getting shot to spare feelings would be one

Is anyone making those decisions thinking along the lines of risk versus reward.  They just cleared protestors off of what, 10 yards of road, which they themselves are now blocking more effectively than the protestors were previously.  What was gained?  

since the tactic of blocking roadways has expanded the reaction has become less tolerant

^

Any context?

Sure looks very militaristic but maybe there's an explanation?

After what happened in Dallas I doubt police feel very good about sparing the military gear for positive PR.  This situation is a powder keg and there doesn't seem to be a shortage of people hoping it blows up. 

Archived