Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016-17 Washington Capitals Thread - Thanks for Everything, Ovi. It's Time to Move on.. #Firesale

DC9

6 minutes ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Of course game one is thursday. Was really hoping i could watch the draft. Looks like double duty now. All the series are done. Why the long break?

Wizards/Hawks Game 5 is on Wednesday at the phone booth. I doubt they'd have a Game 1 two days after a series ends.

6 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Wizards/Hawks Game 5 is on Wednesday at the phone booth. I doubt they'd have a Game 1 two days after a series ends.

Ah makes sense. Not a big basketball fan but i guess thats the price you pay when you have two local teams in the playoffs at once lol

1 hour ago, DC9 said:

He really SAT up in his butterfly, too.

He reads the thread :)

Do you like apples, Hersh? lol

Holtby and I were playing great on the ice after our 7 pm games started tonight. He knew I'd be top notch tonight so he knew he had to match it. 

5 hours ago, mammajamma said:

glad all the people i told to stop having melodramatic meltdowns (the ones who said theyre "done with the caps") after game 3 are back to being fans again

Real DC fans for you. 

Rarely,  rarely agree with stickboi but he is correct. As I said everyone freaked out after game three. It's a seven game series. 

This team made moves over the offseason for this exact series. I've already heard the players last night say this is what they wanted. Man if we aren't going to beat the Pens now, I'm not sure we ever will. While I sat nervous waiting and before pretty much every Toronto game since game two, I personally am looking forward to the Pens series and cannot freaking wait. I've been waiting for this all year. I do not care if it takes 7 games, the Capitals WILL beat the ****ing penguins this year. Not to mention that Toronto series was a perfect tune up. 

Only thing im not looking forward to is now we are all forced to NBCSN's coverage and I loathe that entire team and their coverage. 

7 hours ago, SkinsFanRob said:

Ah makes sense. Not a big basketball fan but i guess thats the price you pay when you have two local teams in the playoffs at once lol

I'll happily take the extra day AND another D.C. team in the playoffs, which everyone should be cheering for every spring.

Couldn't get logged on with my phone for **** during the game, I wanted to ask a question:  How were the Leafs defensemen totally hogging their goal when the puck got close, but ours didn't do much to help Holtby block at all (at least it seemed that way to me) through the whole series? 

Archived