Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zimmerman to auction gun that killed Trayvon Martin

boobiemiles

I suspect it will go for $10k+

I don't really mean this, but it'd be kind of funny if the winner claimed the gun, Zimmerman approaches to congratulate him, and the guy shoots him with his own weapon. Afterward, of corse, being cleared of all charges because the auction winner claimed he thought Zimmerman was going to attack him and thus had to shoot in self defense.

why can't this guy shoot himself accidentally with his own gun, become paralyzed from the neck down, and spend the next 40 years having his black in-home caregiver urinate in his feeding tube and force him to watch Good Times reruns

By his statements and actions since he was acquitted he seems to relish the fact that he killed the kid and feels precisely zero remorse for ending a life. Now he's trying to profit off of it. One of the ugliest things I've ever seen.

For me, this is right there with OJ writing "If I Did It".  The only thing this accomplishes is hurting the families and infuriating the public.

Though, Fred Goldman was able to step in and get the publishers to stop production of that book because of the civil case.  I wish Martin's family was able to do something similar here.  This made me sick to my stomach when I heard it this morning.

I'm with zoony, 100%.  This dude deserves zero attention.

No one is paying 50k for a self defense weapon unless it killed Jack the Ripper or some other famous monster.

Trayvon was a tall black teenager walking through a neighborhood at night. That's white America's favorite famous monster. It'll get a lot of bids from a lot of sick people and Zimmerman will make enough money to buy lots of guns he can use to kill black kids.

Trayvon was a tall black teenager walking through a neighborhood at night. That's white America's favorite famous monster. It'll get a lot of bids from a lot of sick people and Zimmerman will make enough money to buy lots of guns he can use to kill black kids.

I guess the silver lining is that it's at least money that won't be given to the Trump campaign. 

No one is paying 50k for a self defense weapon unless it killed Jack the Ripper or some other famous monster.

Your opinion of humanity is miscalibrated.  I would bet that IF the identity of the winning bidder can be kept a secret (and I really hope that is not the case), it will go for 6 figures. 

Archived