Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential Landing Spots For RG3

Gizmo 3squire

Yeah. Organizational instability plus new offense plus no real time to sit back and refine the numerous issues that plague him as a drop back passer.

Plus they see what he was in 2012. He's going to have immense pressure on him to resurrect that franchise. Cleveland was literally the only worse situation than the one he faced here. If I was him, organizational stability would be the first check on my list.

I really don't get it. Wish the guy well but phew, he's in a blue collar, merciless division. He's gonna be knee deep in it

If he sat back for a couple seasons, yes, he could. Picking up offenses from a clasroom standpoint wasn't his problem

how do you know? He didn't learn here and only regressed. Last preseason was painful.

I do like Hue Jackson, though, at least as an OC. Maybe he can get something done with the Browns and at least help stabilize the team. And Griffin didn't offer up excuses for his last few years here, according to Jackson...he answered all the difficult questions honestly and with maturity. That points to a certain mentality that could be more conducive to developing into a consistent QB. So who knows...if Jackson's willing to suffer through a season of Griffin's development pains and the Browns' FO does at least a half-way decent job of stocking talent this offseason and next, it could work.

I dunno. Maybe if Griff has a guy that will believe in him, he could withstand another growing pains season... You know, if he doesnt get clobbered to the point hh huddles up in cold, dark corners, trying to keep the shadow demons at bay.

Bruh... Please don't hold the ball vs Cincis D. Checkdowns. Dumpoffs. Find them.

how do you know? He didn't learn here and only regressed. Last preseason was painful.

He regressed with the ball in his hand, and large men coming after him.

Knowing something, and taking that knowledge and applying it in live situations is different. Your mind is useless, and natural instinct/experience/repetition takes over.

if he goes to the browns i will feel just a tad bit sorry for him, because that's where careers go to die

but it'll also just be final confirmation, if you don't consider the current situation such.

there are a few teams i thought he could go to and still become a great player. that's not one of them.

in fact, it was one of the teams i assumed would finally ruin his career prospects.

if he goes to the browns i will feel just a tad bit sorry for him, because that's where careers go to die

but it'll also just be final confirmation, if you don't consider the current situation such.

there are a few teams i thought he could go to and still become a great player. that's not one of them.

in fact, it was one of the teams i assumed would finally ruin his career prospects.

He's apparently still getting bad advice because it seems that being a starter was a priority for him. That's why the action on him has been so limited. He's going to sign with literally the only team in the NFL he would start for.

His longterm career prospects would have been much better being a backup somewhere. Dallas, Zona, etc. Feel bad for the guy, because yeah, he's probably not on an NFL roster in Sept 2018.

Cleveland is expected to reach agreement with former Redskins' QB Robert Griffin III today, per team source. Griffin III to be a Brown.

First DC, now Cleveland. Football Gods HATE this dude.

#Browns announced RG3 has signed his contract.

IT'S OFFICIAL. Welcome to the #DawgPound, Robert Griffin III! 1f4f0.png: http://brow.nz/1S8XEqD 

Archived