Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Potential Landing Spots For RG3

Gizmo 3squire

I imagine that teams still remember how Gruden just ripped III apart in the post game presser in regards to basic fundentals. The sad part? It was the preseason. No way he gets a starting gig. He might be better served in the CFL. I'm serious. But we all know he's much to proud to head north.

Yeah I'm surprised he hasn't been signed yet, especially considering there were "10 teams interested in him"...maybe the football people don't know **** at all?

Keep in mind that it was most likely his agent feeding the media the "10 teams interested" line, as agents often do as a way of trying to stir up actual interest in their clients.  The fact that no one is biting or even inviting him in, and the Broncos and Browns are looking at trading for Kap, is very telling.  He may get signed, but it will be as one of the latter tier of free agents.  GM's and coaches have plenty of film on him.  They know where he is at and how much work he still needs on top of the injury concerns.  As Zoony said a few posts above, "Maybe he is worse than we think he is."

Two words: Blaine Gabbert is still in the NFL (ok, um, 7 words, but still...)

It would appear that Blaine Gabbert is more respected and coveted than Griffin around league front offices. Again, I'm not trying to dump on the guy, I'm just pointing out that it is a real possibility that he may not be on an active roster in the NFL come the Fall.

He is worse than some of you think he is, yes. We've been trying to tell you this.

I think all of us know he's very bad, or has been bad lately. I think the main thing everyone is surprised about is that a team hasn't signed him yet and given him a chance yet to prove he can be a better QB. Even as a backup.

RGIII to the LA Rams would be a bad fit.

Robert has reached Tim-Tebow like polarity. I can't imagine him or his dad handling the LA media very well.

In fairness to both of them, I think they've learned a lot about words and perceptions in the past 3 years. Would not expect a repeat in whatever city he ends up in, even a market like LA.

Keep in mind that it was most likely his agent feeding the media the "10 teams interested" line, as agents often do as a way of trying to stir up actual interest in their clients.

Nah, I think that was from a Bleacher Report article and the writer had talked to a bunch of coaches and GMs around the league. Now, how the writer defined "interested", I dunno lol...

You know, if Griffin wasn't humbled by being demoted to third string, watching Cousins get Franchised, Brock get $37 million guarenteed, Sanchez traded to the Jets, and just getting his first visit has got to do the trick.

I think he might just end up in SF with Chip.  The dominos would be:

1. Jets re-signing Fitz.  If they re-sign the guy, then I don't think they bring in Griffin.  

2. San Fran trades Kap to Cleveland.

If either 1 or 2 doesn't happen, man, he could be on the market for a while as the backup QB carousel works itself out.  

They had to bring him in as a backup.  Then again Sanchise could have played QB in the SB and won last year.

Maybe.  Maybe not.  Sanchez has the propensity to turn the ball over.  That would have put the defense in a rather uncomfortable position.  

Nah, I think that was from a Bleacher Report article and the writer had talked to a bunch of coaches and GMs around the league. Now, how the writer defined "interested", I dunno lol...

Or the agent slipped the writer a 10-spot and a hooker and asked him to write it. 

I actually really believe that 10-team thing came from the agent. Every time an agent leaks something, it's never attributed to the agent, it's always attributed to teams.  That's how the game is played.  

Damn..He couldn't have been THAT bad...could he??

Maybe the coaches know something we don't, or want to avoid the crazy media. That's the big con in being a celebrity unproven athlete early.

LA has been quiet tho. I think they may try to make a move for him tbh. He may end up somewhere in CA, whether it be SF or LA.

Archived