Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"DeSean Jackson Watch"

Renegade7

@JPughNBC4: DeSean Jackson told me he can't call the plays or throw the ball to himself #Redskins

@JPughNBC4: I also asked about the dropped passes today. DeSean Jackson said he's not the one making the drops #Redskins

Ughhhh I tried to vouch for him

Maybe he can stay on the field. Guy catches one pass and limps off.

He also got shut down by Malcolm Butler.

Youd be so much more knowledgeable of a poster if you simply never made one comment in regards to football

Garcon is averaging under 10 yards per catch and is on pace for a whooping ~700 yards for the season. That's pretty mediocre.

Jackson is soft. Guy catches one pass and limps off the field. He doesn't put the work in in the off season.

Maybe he can stay on the field. Guy catches one pass and limps off.

He also got shut down by Malcolm Butler.

Garcon is averaging under 10 yards per catch and is on pace for a whooping ~700 yards for the season. That's pretty mediocre.

Jackson is soft. Guy catches one pass and limps off the field. He doesn't put the work in in the off season.

This is funny. Thx

When I saw him go down at training camp and grab at his hamstring I knew it'd linger all season.  

DeSean is like a fine Italian sportscar.  Incredibly fast, performs at a high level yet is pretty fragile, not that durable and temperamental.  You don't drive your Ferrari every day to work, you don't drive it in inclimate weather.  But the times you do drive it in perfect conditions, you love the performance.

I'm not sure why anyone would expect DeSean to play a full season, especially considered how small he is.  He's never been some super durable receiver, he's never been advertised as such.

It's the NFL, guys get hurt.  It sucks that DeSean has been hurt the majority of the year and will continue to have this nag him through the rest of the season.  I don't think it should be held against him, it is what it is.  

I'm not sure why anyone would expect DeSean to play a full season, especially considered how small he is. He's never been some super durable receiver, he's never been advertised as such.

8th year in the NFL, and only one year did he play less than 14 games, that year he played 11. Actually a pretty good record for a guy that's not durable.His game played stats are very comparable to Garcons coming into this year.

@JPughNBC4: DeSean Jackson told me he can't call the plays or throw the ball to himself #Redskins

@JPughNBC4: I also asked about the dropped passes today. DeSean Jackson said he's not the one making the drops #Redskins

Pathetic. Especially for a guy who's been out all year until today. 

Get rid of both him and Garcon. You don't need overpaid soft mediocre WRs. Draft a stud in the 1st next year to build as our core offense moving forward with Reed and Jones.

I won't be that harsh on Garcon to say "get rid of him", he's been a solid player for us and a good guy to have on the team since her been here. Plays hard, competes, blocks, normally is reliable, we've just seen the best of him probably.

But I would agree with the general sentiment that we need better people at WR.

I won't be that harsh on Garcon to say "get rid of him", he's been a solid player for us and a good guy to have on the team since her been here. Plays hard, competes, blocks, normally is reliable, we've just seen the best of him probably.

But I would agree with the general sentiment that we need better people at WR.

For what he does he's way too expensive. You can basically get the same kind of production from a mid round rookie.

Unbelievable. If I'm GMSM  I'm sitting him down and asking him if he even wants to be a part of the culture change he's implementing. 

If so stop talking about your teammates in the press like a basic ass ****.

If not, put him in bubble wrap next to Griff, and trade him for scraps in the offseason. As a long time Djax apologist, I am done. 

Archived