Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins at Giants (write-up) is

JimmiJo

Are you kidding me? This has nothing to do with RGIII, but Cousins were missing open receivers all night. The one to Reed that he missed was a sure TD.

That guy is delusional. I know if Rg3 read reed open he makes the play with his arm strength. But hey Gruden is working himself out of a job. When everyone still sees the team is chicken **** still without RG3 out of the line up then maybe Gruden is gone .

We'll if were going to go 3-13 or whatever the redskins go this year. I rather Rg3 be at the helm, and see one last time what RG3 could do. The offensive line is much more improved, But when i think about it maybe it's best RG3 sit on the bench. RG3 needs those mental reps.

Really, just one more time. Give me a break, the dude is washed up. He needs to go away so we can stop this ridiculous notion. Sorry Dude, he sucks worse than Kirk. Plain and Simple.

How do people figure the WRs weren't getting open. They were open all night. Cousins was just inaccurate. So far he's had one mediocre game, one good game, and one bad one. Let's see how he bounces back against Philly, who looks like a bigger train wreck than us. If he can't give us a good performance here than you know what we should be looking for in the off-season. 

All this blame on Kirk. Hell the boy took us down the field and help score 21pts. How bout the D giving away 32. I do not believe I seen more than one blitz by Joe Barry's defense. But let all the rg3 boys blame it on Kirk. I guess it was his fault for the 2 point giveaway as well. WTF is wrong with you people.

I couldn't care less who is the QB, as long as they perform. RG had plenty of chances to perform the last 3 years and has failed miserably. Tonight was Kirk's big chance, and he failed, much like he did last year when given a chance. Disgusted with all of them right now. Just give me COMPETENT play and someone who doesn't seem like a terrified squirrel making dumb decisions. 

Game was there for the taking.

Reed open in the end zone twice, can't get the ball to him. Bad throw and pressure up the middle.

Jones fumbling in the end zone.

Special teams gaffe...AGAIN!

Lucky as **** bounces going towards the Giants favor.

Bad teams find ways to lose. Kirk was off. We really need Djax back. Other teams are going to play us exactly the same way. Put 9 in the box and force passes. Gotta be able to convert.

This isnt about fanboys. The fact is that we have 3 qbs:

qb1. Has looked good before. Has a good arm. Decent accuracy. But takes absolutely viscous hits, and sacks when blitzed hard.

qb2. Has a good feel inside the pocket. Takes almost no sacks ever. But he has a weak arm, and poor decision making which at times results in a ton of interceptions.

qb3. Hes a career backup who had a good game one time in dallas. He has a weak arm, but is good at dancing in the pocket.

6 carries for Morris. That seems really wrong. Probably resulted in one lost fumble and a missed first down when it still mattered, at least. Not a knock on Jones at all, but I'm curious as to what the thought processes were behind that. 

Morris was in on the 2nd drive which was 2 plays and INT.

Morris was in on the 3rd drive which was 3 and out.

I think they were alternating and Morris just had drives that didn't go anywhere. Jones only had 11 carries.

Live image of Gruden talking about Cousins game:

www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

In all seriousness, i don't mind him playing with his QB with kids gloves And it's something I've said about him for a whole; don't like how he dresses guys down in public. But when you did it routinely previously and suddenly stop, then going forward he better show that this is the new him as opposed to just a one time thing for a single player. If it is a change, and an overall change, then kudos to him for making progress.

That guy is delusional. I know if Rg3 read reed open he makes the play with his arm strength. But hey Gruden is working himself out of a job. When everyone still sees the team is chicken **** still without RG3 out of the line up then maybe Gruden is gone .

Your a damn idiot then..Rg3 couldn't get out of his damn own way...how many times has that bum been sacked? The Redskins have no deep threat with out Jackson...

Wish we had won that game. On the bright side, our new FG kicker is perfect on FGs so far...3/3 at the moment for his career with the Redskins. And our first kick return TD since 2010 when he had Brandon banks.

1-2. Not a good record. We have a few extra days off, come back Monday and prepare for the Eagles, who I'm hoping will be 0-3 after Sunday'. Hopefully the Cowboys will lose to the Falcons, so they'll be 2-1. Just leaves us 1 game out of first place (if both Philly and Dallas lose Sunday).

Morris was in on the 2nd drive which was 2 plays and INT.

Morris was in on the 3rd drive which was 3 and out.

I think they were alternating and Morris just had drives that didn't go anywhere. Jones only had 11 carries.

So maybe that's the way things worked out due to game situation or whatever, but  6 carries for Morris, 11 carries for Jones, and 49 passes for Cousins does not seem like a recipe for success to me.

Kirk sucked tonight.

But the Griffin fanatics sucked worse. You guys pull the life right out of this board, good job.

Yes he did, but the play calling sucked worse. We came out and **** the bed but were down by less than two scores early. We immediately panicked.

Edit, my original word was not caught by the profanity filter.

We got our asses kicked. The Giants are better than us. A ****ty game where all of our biggest issues from last season showed up again. It's disappointing. Coaching, Quarterbacking, Special Teams play, and the pass defense were all really bad on the whole. The areas of improvement that were the sources of renewed enthusiasm weren't a factor in the game. An improved running game doesn't help you if you abandon it and fall behind immediately. An improved run defense doesn't help you if your opponent just bypasses it with their great passing offense. And improved pass protection and pattern running don't help when your QB doesn't stick his throws or see the field well. Also hard to get 50 passing attempts blocked, but I thought the OL performed well despite losing a starter. That's something we can take forward.

Archived