Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins at Giants (write-up) is

JimmiJo

Sheesh. What a night. Definitely some growing pains. Reed was open for 2 td. Ended up with 2 fgs. Add 2 picks and a punt blocked equals a loss. I'm not blowing up the season. Nice to see young wr in garbage time. We have to build chemistry. Kirk ran the hurry up well.

LOL @ Giants got lucky. We got outplayed in every facet of the game. That's not them getting lucky. Luck is if a play went their way to end the game. The dominated every facet of the game (offense, defense, special teams). Our defense couldn't get off the field at all. This wasn't luck. Don't fool yourselves. 

All this blame on Kirk. Hell the boy took us down the field and help score 21pts. How bout the D giving away 32. I do not believe I seen more than one blitz by Joe Barry's defense. But let all the rg3 boys blame it on Kirk. I guess it was his fault for the 2 point giveaway as well. WTF is wrong with you people.

Fact is the Vagiants stopped the run and Cousins under threw his receivers when they were open and then gave away gifts like he did last  year against that team.

Yeah call me when he's played a seasons worth of games and hasn't gotten better.

It's too bad about Jay. He's a great OC, but I fear he's just not HC material. I'm beginning to have concerns about Barry too. I feel like our improvement on defense is more personnel and less scheme based.

I have to chuckle at some of the most ignorant comments I've seen. Fanboys truly do live on ExtremeSkins..  One bad loss and the same ole' drum gets taken out.. I have to say atleast you're constant at becoming one of the worst fan bases in the NFL.  Blaming a QB as the number one reason for this loss. 

People need to stop with the RG3 crap...Washington needs receivers that can get open..

Are you kidding me? This has nothing to do with RGIII, but Cousins were missing open receivers all night. The one to Reed that he missed was a sure TD.

Lol. bye.

We'll if were going to go 3-13 or whatever the redskins go this year. I rather Rg3 be at the helm, and see one last time what RG3 could do. The offensive line is much more improved, But when i think about it maybe it's best RG3 sit on the bench. RG3 needs those mental reps.

All this blame on Kirk. Hell the boy took us down the field and help score 21pts. How bout the D giving away 32. I do not believe I seen more than one blitz by Joe Barry's defense. But let all the rg3 boys blame it on Kirk. I guess it was his fault for the 2 point giveaway as well. WTF is wrong with you people.

2 picks when it wasn't garbage time, led to 14 point by the Giants, played like garbage for three quarters, and didn't look good in the hurry up at all, face it he sucked tonight

Archived