Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins verses Rams (Final)

JimmiJo

Hopefully this win will help some of the fanbase to get their heads out of their asses. Support this team! Go to the games! Don't sell your tickets! The past is in the past. This team will win games this year.

I'm sure we will get a bunch of talk this week about how the Rams actually are not as good as everyone was saying last week.

If Miami stomps Jacksonville today I am willing to say that the truth is that we are much better than people thought.

I'm doing my part even flying down to ATL to see them this year. As long as Snyder keeps his hands out of the cookie jar the fans will come, even if we have a few mediocre seasons until hitting paydirt.

Cousins was exactly what we needed in a QB. We just needed someone to make the plays that were available, not make mistakes, and make a play here and there.

If the running game is as strong as it has been for the past 2 games, we should be a decent Redskins team.

I have to admit, considering all the flack he's taken since being named our DC, that I really love the D Joe Barry is setting up.

Throughout two games our D has been real legit, and that feels good. Sure they haven't been facing some powerhouse offense, but they're playing tough and good.

Kudos to Joe Barry so far!

Hail to the Redskins my brothers! 

I am going to eat some crow right now. Brandon Scherff is a frikin beast. He had one hell of a game today along with the rest of the OL. We may not be a playoff team. But the future is bright for us. And like MCC said. You will feel it when you play us.

HAIL HAIL HAIL!!!!

Many never hesitate to build a mountain out of any play, let alone one game, when being negative. So in that spirit, but in a positive sense for this game:

I'd say Jay, the defense, the QB, the O-line, and the run game (and even ST) all stepped up this week and "kept the good and did better" like we wanted. As always, I add "plenty left to do", and I can't wait for desean to come back, though I think we should be able to throw deep more without him than we have. 

Archived