Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

I haven't been this unexcited about a Redskins season, ever

I feel like I've already been through a crappy season and I'm waiting for the draft

Was thinking the same thing. in recent years we have had ugly ends to seasons, drama, being blown out, etc. the last 2-3 weeks feels like it had as much drama as the last 2 seasons combined. It has a vibe like the Redskins are about to be blown out in the opener and I can't recall having that feeling before game 1 in quite some time. Hopefully some quick winning puts all the craziness to rest otherwise the crazy will likely keep marching along as the season progresses.

Bad news is that if this season is bust we are looking at a rookie QB next year which probably means at least two more seasons of losing.

They probably won't Fire gruden this year but likely would after year 4 of losing which means brand new coach coming in who didn't get to pick / groom his QB. And so, the sad farce continues.

No true at all. If Scot is the real deal, then our roster will be ready to support a new young QB sooner than three years from today. 

In fact, if you think about it, if our OL picks and prospects work out going forward, we only need a Center on the OL. We have wideouts, and you can pay for those if necessary (its never been an area of strength for Scot). We need a blocking TE. Which leaves the defense, which will hopefully be a work in progress.

We are screwed right now, but it doesn't mean we aren't trending upwards at positions other than QB. We should be in a much more solid position for a rookie QB to succeed when the next one comes around, and that's half the battle. 

And you have to remember, fans take losing MUCH better when a young QB is using those games to learn and grow...as long as he flashes. 

NFLTradeRumors.co @nfltrade_rumors 3m3 minutes ago

NFLTradeRumors.co retweeted Peggy Gallek

Regarding #Browns suspended OL coach Andy Moeller:

NFLTradeRumors.co added,

Peggy Gallek @PeggySinkovich
Fox 8 I-Team learned Berea police investigating Andrew Moeller for an alleged assault that happened this weekend.

Washington Redskins @redskinsbuzztap 18m18 minutes ago

http://foxsports.com  >> Redskins add TE Anthony McCoy, waive CB Deshazor Everett http://buzztap.com/-h507my

I feel like I've already been through a crappy season and I'm waiting for the draft

1138.gif

Seriously, though... last season I felt that way, too, and maybe even more than now.

I was crushed with the way 2013 went, never felt worse as a fan. Retaining Haslett and losing Kyle Shanahan? Awesome. And it was so annoying to see the character assassination by the fan base, from all sides. 

Didn't think all the talk about Gruden fixing Robert was going to make everything wonderful, as I had been down on Robert's, uhm, way of going about things since the end of 2012. But I was willing to give it a chance. Then that 3rd preseason game against Baltimore happened.  

I was pleased with the way FA and the draft went just by sheer volume since the cap penalty was over, at least. 

This year has been refreshing just from the fact that we have a GM whose expertise is personnel at the helm for the first time during Snyder's ownership. And, yet, just a week or so before the season his troubled past shows legitimate signs of erupting.  

We went through an offseason of improving the roster under his watch, but what a smack in the face to finish it. Just a weird feeling, not sure how to look at it.  

Seriously, though... last season I felt that way, too, and maybe even more than now.

Yeah, 2013 was the real killer. Expectations were just so high. I though RGIII might have a rough go of it, but didn't see everything else fall off the cliff. We had the worst ST in league history, a defense which challenged to be even worse than the special teams unit that was the worst in league history, and an offense that just fell apart.

2014 came in with borderline suicidal expectations because of how miserable 2013 was. And to be honest, 2014 did little to talk me off the ledge. McCloughan in 2015 provided a bit of a spark and I've seen some good, hopeful things that make me more positive about this year than the last two, but there's been enough craziness that it feels like I've already gone through an entire NFL season.

HTTR... getting an extra season of Redskins football should be a good thing, right?

For everybody who is going through there Redskins depression.

This year might not glorious but I will promis you it will be fun. This will be the first of many Scot draft classes and you will see them develop. If we can say at the end of season: we found a allround OLB to play opposite Kerrigan, our right side of o-line is set for years, we found a replacement for Almo and have special teams weapon...I think its a good season.

This is first season of a multy year plan of making this a grind out in your face football team.

arftech, on 07 Sept 2015 - 5:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Why is it dumb?

HTTR!

Because someone needs to ask what it means, and it's completely made up.  

*ALL Languages & Colloquialisms are 'MADE-UP'!?! :(

If any of us utter the 'Slangs & Euphemisms" from our 'Respective Cultures, Eras, or Geographical Localities'... we undoubtedly would have to 'De-Code' it for 'the Uninitiated'. <_<

Skinsweekly @Skinsweekly 18m18 minutes ago

The whole world thinks the #Redskins are going to enter fed ex Sunday like this: http://youtu.be/SFo2uiwjIJQ

ashington Redskins @Redskins 21m21 minutes ago

#Redskins making an effort to develop a younger team. READ | http://redsk.in/1Nm9CzK 

COVRb8QXAAAejZh.jpg

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 24m24 minutes ago

No love out here in the jungle b...gotta get yours

Washington Redskins @redskinsbuzztap 29m29 minutes ago

http://bleacherreport.com  >> Washington Redskins: Breaking Down Final Roster and Week 1 Starters http://buzztap.com/-qXaZKo

I confess that I'm certainly not eager, or anything. 

For example, I think we're going to get blown away for the first two weeks.  (And I haven't looked past them.) 

I confess, though, that I do have some optimism. 

Back in the "predict the win total" poll, I voted for 7 games.  But I came to that prediction by assuming that we'd play like a 4-12 team, early in the season, and play like an 8-8 team, later on.  (And, I confess, I don't really have anything concrete, to base that feeling on.) 

Thankful to all who served...Grateful for all those who gave their lives. Remember and honor them today.

LOL, you talking about the waiters and waitresses, OP and bartenders, I agree, grateful to all who served. 

I got two votes on this thread, one five and one one. Last thread had 7 votes until the 8th one knocked it down to 4 stars, and ninth of a 5 left it at 4, somewhere there is a hater out there, lol must really be working their nerves, good.  

star.png star.png star.png star.png star.png 2 votes

Rate Topic   star.png star.png star.png star_off.png star_off.png 2 votes

Apparently I can change it anyway, hahaaaaa. 

Rate Topic   star_rated.png star_rated.png star_rated.png star_rated.png star_rated.png 3 votesSNLApprovalGIF_zps5ab74cec.gif

It means "keep it 100", which means "keep it real", basically. Its dumb.

In layman's terms it means keep it all the way truthful, or 100%. "Dumb" because you didn't know what it means? Okie.

arftech, on 07 Sept 2015 - 5:15 PM, said:snapback.png

Because someone needs to ask what it means, and it's completely made up.  

*ALL Languages & Colloquialisms are 'MADE-UP'!?! :(

If any of us utter the 'Slangs & Euphemisms" from our 'Respective Cultures, Eras, or Geographical Localities'... we undoubtedly would have to 'De-Code' it for 'the Uninitiated'. <_<

Ditto.

I feel the exact same way. Normally around week 7 or 8 I'm completely beaten down and depressed but I'm at that stage right now. I feel like I did when I was a little kid and found out Santa clause wasn't real or that wrestling was fake lol. I'm finally starting to come to terms with the fact this team is never going to be good again. It's a brutal feeling.

Archived