Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Washington Redskins @Redskins 33s34 seconds ago

#Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins speaks to media following #GBvsWAS. WATCH LIVE: http://redsk.in/1PRijRk 

CYZwYqTWAAANFU0.jpg

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 27s28 seconds ago

Hatcher talking about retirement. I don't see it happening but never know

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 3m3 minutes ago

#Redskins DE Jason Hatcher says he will consider retiring this offseason. Will speak with his family "and pray on it." No timetable

Jay @RedskinsCult 12m12 minutes ago

Here comes the not so comforting news: Skins play all the 1 seeds next year, & rivals get their healthy guys back next year. Won't be easy.

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 6m6 minutes ago

@RedskinsCult @coorc5 We get all our guys healthy too and we have a major factor on our side - Scot McCloughan.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 9m9 minutes ago

Half the locker room was gone by time Gruden presser ended. Ones left looked pretty beat down. Lot of disappointment.

Lake Lewis Jr @LakeLewis 9m9 minutes ago

Jason Hatcher mentioned he's considering retirement but Scot McCloughan has been trying to talk him out of it. #Redskins

GM Scot McCloughan and QB Kirk Cousins share a moment after #GBvsWAS. https://vine.co/v/iMAzaIY0D2X 

I will be leaving Wed for a couple weeks in Jamaica, so someone might plan on covering twitter since I plan on lazing on the beach drinking exotic rum drinks, with the Redskins Cheerleaders.

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 14m14 minutes ago

Gruden presser much as expected. Lot of disappointment, looking to future.

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 15m15 minutes ago

Alfred Morris said he was focused on getting out of the first round. Not thinking about if it's his last #Redskins game #RedskinsTalk

Burgundy Burner @BurgundyBurner 15m15 minutes ago

Made lots of friends running the BGO twitter for a long time, then reactivating this acct. Look forward to chatting with you this offseason.

Brian McNally @bmcnally14 16m16 minutes ago

#Redskins locker room about what you'd expect. An emotional Chris Baker. Several just players sitting in lockers with blank stares

Lake Lewis Jr@LakeLewis 17m17 minutes ago

Chris Baker: Scot McCloughan is bringing in guys at every position that will make each of us better. We will get better & be back #Redskins

This dude kenneth clyburn is a clown LOL

Yea i un-followed that moron a long time ago. And if someone re-tweets him I un-follow them.

My mind is in a good place. Fun run to end the season.

Gotta improve. Look forward to the Addition of Galette (and others we do not yet know of) to this outmanned defense

Agree. I'm happy with how far we made. Not happy we lost but gotta take the season as a positive. And finally we go into the off-season with a qb.

I know Hap is gone to Jamaica, Bahamas, oh I wanna take ya, Key Largo.....wherever and so am I off,,,,Please Jumbo, TK, Sub, feel free to close or leave open until next Twitter thread for the offseason is made,,, most likely next wk. end. 

Hail, 

SWFLSkins.

Wow, the twitter threads end. Reality sinking in. I didn't think this season would stop. Heck of ride this year. Thanks for putting in all this work guys, you're truly appreciated.

Hear, Hear! All hail the people who put in their time to make this an incredible thread this year! 

I know Hap is gone to Jamaica, Bahamas, oh I wanna take ya, Key Largo.....wherever and so am I off,,,,Please Jumbo, TK, Sub, feel free to close or leave open until next Twitter thread for the offseason is made,,, most likely next wk. end. 

Hail, 

SWFLSkins.

Take a bow all who contributed

Archived