Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

Mr. McDaddy:

You guys texted me. Said you ****ed up and looking to party. Just let me do one bump, get my head straight. I got all kindsa heat on my ass. I got FBI, CIA, Dallas PD, Interpol, MSNBC, Dianna ... I do blow all night. Monkey jerk me off while I watch Tony make **** with lady-boy.

We had a sick night ****es!

:);):)

Ive done more with less in Paris, Frankfurt, Bangkok, Bahrain, Bogota and Rio

Reading the tea leaves:

1.  I saw comments all over twitter and ES about "who is Dianna sleeping with @ Redskin Park" for days in regards to breaking news stories.

2.  There was a leak before Scot, and Diana broke stories before Scot arrived.

3.  Scot spends all of his time watching film.  Wife would not be sitting at the park watching all day, home with mind wandering and reading twitter.

4.  Obviously the person who posted those tweets may have mental illness (diagnosed or not).

5.  She spends time on social media - has twitter and uses it, could be on ES, could have read it elsewhere all together.

6.  There could have been drugs and/or alcohol involved in the creation of the tweets.

IMO, Scot's clean until proven otherwise.  Too much info missing, but we will get raked through the coals for the worse case scenario.

Lastly, Dianna may be 100% innocent, and I believe she is until otherwise proven.

Tony Wile needs the AXE, don't know him but what he is supposed for a living to do we are the worst at I believe. (most embarrassing part for me)

Dianna's agent is probably like...

GIF-Dancing-celebration-dance-footloose-

Serious question, short and sweet. Is Scot's job in jeopardy here?

I'm beginning to wonder/hope that, at some point, this franchise becomes so much of an embarrassment to the league that they will step in and do something. Take it over. Forced buyout. Something. It's so frustrating that something weird or embarrassing happens on a near daily basis. I mean it is a daily basis now. It's crazy.

This team with dysfunction and controversy, is much like the Patriots with cheating. Once you've gained a reputation it isn't going away. I couldn't tell you how many times I've seen it said that everything the Patriots has been caught doing, was being done by other teams as well. But they get caught and the league and the media is looking for things they may be doing that could be skirting the rules because that is their reputation. 

This is our reputation now: incompetence and drama. This is the second time it has been been insinuated that Diana Russini has been giving sexual favors for scoops with this team. For local and formerly local female reporters these types of rumors are unfortunately spread with other teams as well. It only becomes a national story here though. Would anyone care if a reporter was blowing the Vikings GM? I doubt it. Or that it was insinuated by an employee's family member? 

This TMZ style of reporting when it comes to this team is the new normal. Get used to it, because it isn't going away. 

That Dianna would resort to "other methods" to get scoops and somehow make it all the way to ESPN

Attractive 20-30 something local sports reporters are everywhere. You don't get to the mothership without some journalistic ability

Yeah, I've heard too many stories about the Hollywood casting couch for men and women (gay, straight, pedo, otherwise.)  Yes, these people (actors) do have some ability, but I think everyone needs an edge.  Maybe there are some people who got too much pride to do it, or don't acquiesce to the right people at the right time. 

Also, I think a straight transaction is not the issue but exploiting relationships you already find pleasant or advantageous.  So yes, I don't think it has to be mechanistically doing this or that, just like I'm sure women often really do love their rich, powerful husbands at first, but converting that into forms of social capital for their benefit?  Do I think she's above that?  

And again, it's sports reporting.  Is it that lucrative? Do they love sports that much (as many of us did growing up?) or is their very existence in the realm of somewhat knowledgeable guys like Tandler and Keim (Ok, let's ignore Reid) a testament to why they are there? We're not talking a hard-nosed executive producer or someone on the other side of things.  

Why are sideline reporters often women in the first place?  Seriously?  Why do they participate in such an obviously transparent exercise?  Why do young, beautiful women go into being beat reporters or closely reporting on the most physically alpha type cats in the first place?  Why not the weather?  Why not human interest stories and eventually pushing to be lead anchors?  Jeez, I wonder what draws them?  Is it possible they may get wrapped up in any of that stuff at all?  

If I covered nothing but women's beach and regular volleyball, Hawaiian Tropic contests and I don't know, rhythmic gymnastics, is it odd that I might be drawn into that world in a way that isn't just being interlocutor across a microphone?

*shakes head*

Serious question, short and sweet. Is Scot's job in jeopardy here?

I'm beginning to wonder/hope that, at some point, this franchise becomes so much of an embarrassment to the league that they will step in and do something. Take it over. Forced buyout. Something. It's so frustrating that something weird or embarrassing happens on a near daily basis. I mean it is a daily basis now. It's crazy.

If it becomes true that he leaked inside information. In fact if the affair is true at all, it would be really sketchy to keep him just for PR reasons. Having an affair with a reporter is just not smart. I'm hoping he is smarter than that. But this is the Redskins.

I remember watching one of Jays press conferences last season and the feed usually stays on for a bit after the coach/player leaves the podium. This particular time I remember the "reporter" in question catching Jay before he got out the door and rubbing him on the back while she pressed him for more info and seeing about 4 other reporters in the room look at each other, shake their heads and laugh at the whole scene. Not Slut type stuff but a bit much IMO so I definitely see an insecure young wife probably having her on the Radar. Not excusable but not that surprising either.

Also amazing that people think the org. Is a circus, no ****, it's been a circus since Gibbs retired the first time. Nothing new to see here

Archived