Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

Um, yes it hurts the team if our GM is having an affair with an ESPN reporter and leaking inside information about the team that created a media **** storm.

If Scott forces Dan to fire him, it'll be an unmitigated disaster.

If Dan fires Scot for anything remotely similar to this...it'd be the final straw.  They finally get the best talent evaluator in the game, a great football mind and....for that.  They'd fire him?  

It better be a homicide or something.  

If Dan fires Scot for anything remotely similar to this...it'd be the final straw.  They finally get the best talent evaluator in the game, a great football mind and....for that.  They'd fire him?  

It better be a homicide or something.  

Are you kidding? There would be no possible way Snyder could keep him if the allegations were true. If it just blows over it will be fine, but if it is true that he gave inside info to a reporter he was having an affair with. That's instant firing, although Snyder would probably let him step down. They might even have to consider it if he just had an affair let alone gave her information. 

Are you kidding? There would be no possible way Snyder could keep him if the allegations were true....

I've heard that from the media so often that I don't believe the "no way (such and such happens)" line anymore. They said there was no way he kept Zorn throughout season 2, there was no way Shanny stayed through the entirety of season 4, there was no way he would give up control of the team, there was no way Griffin could stay with the team after Cousins took over last year, yada yada yada...

I would bet that Snyder doesn't do anything here.

Sure it doesn't make sense, but when has any of that stopped Dan?

God I wish they were on Hard Knocks for this year. It would be more entertaining then the games.

QFT

Can you imagine? Has there ever been a team with so much drama? When will it stilop? It just seems to build towards some incredible climax. What will be the end reslut? Will Bruce murder Dan? Need to stock up on popcorn as ive given up hoping this organization could just be a "normal" franchise at this point.

Are you kidding? There would be no possible way Snyder could keep him if the allegations were true. If it just blows over it will be fine, but if it is true that he gave inside info to a reporter he was having an affair with. That's instant firing, although Snyder would probably let him step down. They might even have to consider it if he just had an affair let alone gave her information. 

No, I'm not kidding.  

C'mon, like Snyder hasn't made bigger blunders before?  

Clinton lied, no one died.  McCloughan came, all's the same.  

And besides, what inside information is there that's so goddamn important?  It's not like this is nuclear war secrets with Russia in the 80's.  I mean if he's doing something REALLY stupid like sharing financial information or something, I'd understand...like if she somehow had some access to the books.  But if we're talking about some dumb roster move that'll probably do nothing but keep us in the basement there's no big deal here at all.  

Some may think this isn't a big deal or it will blow over.

Well I'll tell you what, this is a big ****ing deal! Our GM is selling internal team secrets to Diana Russini for sexual favors.

My god our problems and dysfunction go way beyond who starts at QB.

This is an unmitagated disaster.

Many years ago, I had 2 FWB that both thought they were exclusive find out about each other. I really cared about them both I just didn't know what to do so I kept on keeping on. Needless to say when it blew up in my face, and it did epically, I went through about 4 bottles of Jack and woke up on the kitchen floor.

I hope Scot handles this better than I did.

...I don't think Dan would have much choice honestly. This is serious

I don't think it's unreasonable for Snyder to fire Scot for this, if true, but a couple days ago we were all told that if Scot was to bench RG3 it would be equivalent to Scot cheating with Dan's wife. Apparently that wasn't the case.

The issue here is, the only way for this to EVER be proven true is for Dianna to come out and report it. Obviously not going to happen.

Even if Dan knew this were true, he wouldn't fire Scot, he'll just deny deny deny. 

Some may think this isn't a big deal or it will blow over....

Except that the Redskins aren't going to admit this happened. Scot's not going to admit it. ESPN's not going to admit it. Dianna's not going to admit it. 

None of these people has anything to gain from giving this story any credence so nothing will come of it.

The only person who has anything to gain from it is Scot's wife and she already did her best to blow things up.

Archived