Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

...We are also willingly slut shaming a very good and professional reporter, who happens to be an attractive 31 year old

If a girl isn't a slut, can she be slut shamed? Isn't that then just calling her a slut even though she's not a slut. I mean, you're assuming she's a slut if you're saying everyone is "slut shaming".

Otherwise it would just be, I don't know, chaste-shaming, or something.

Honestly, I couldn't care less what Scot's night life is like. I wouldn't ever cheat on my wife, and I do think it's messed up in a serious way if it's true, but we have nothing more here than Scot's wife getting super jealous. Other than that, we're all assuming.

I'm just gonna laugh at the insanity of the past 2 weeks. Seriously, could it actually get CRAZIER?!

If a girl isn't a slut, can she be slut shamed? Isn't that then just calling her a slut even though she's not a slut. I mean, you're assuming she's a slut if you're saying everyone is "slut shaming".

Otherwise it would just be, I don't know, chaste-shaming, or something.

Honestly, I couldn't care less what Scot's night life is like. I wouldn't ever cheat on my wife, and I do think it's messed up in a serious way if it's true, but we have nothing more here than Scot's wife getting super jealous. Other than that, we're all assuming.

I'm just gonna laugh at the insanity of the past 2 weeks. Seriously, could it actually get CRAZIER?!

I completely agree about that stuff. But if he leaked inside information to an ESPN reporter. That adds a different dynamic that makes it a little more complicated than just an affair. 

This is all incredibly stupid. The wife just made some off color comments that have been made multiple times including on this board. She should've used more discretion but didn't. It's all a bunch of wow, who cares. I seriously doubt Scot McCloughan has anything to do with any of this.

2) We are also willingly slut shaming a very good and professional reporter, who happens to be an attractive 31 year old

First, slut shaming is not really the right lunatic SJW concept, because we don't know and the complaint is about manipulation and prostitution of one's self in exchange for career advancement.

Second, it is a LOT more likely in a role damn near created for women to be eye candy, in a vapid, shallow, low-brow industry such as sports gossip, that they will engage in the most ancient forms of social climbing native to their kind. You hear about this when men hold power or wealth with gay or bi men, so not just about women.

Does that mean this is true? Of course not. Does that mean some woman astrophysicist is trading favors or cashing in on an advantageous sexual or romantic relationship? Not necessarily.

But sideline chicks and sports gossip TMZ reporters? Shoooot

Better women, including queens and Empresses far more worldly and subtle of mind did the same **** and they ran massive or rich polities with dignity and ruthlessness.

Who the **** is Diana Russini?

This sucks no doubt….But I think the skins have been pretty immune to this kind of weirdness.

Pittsburgh Steelers, Rothlisberger?

Indianapolis Colts, Irsay?

Patriots, Hernandez?

Seattle, drama between Russell Wilson and allegations about his wife and Golden Tate?

I looked for a funny, witty gif but there is literally nothing I can say about this. It really is impressive how they invent ways to create drama and poisons everyone that comes through it.

It's uncanny 

And then they denied it. Oooh boy that takes talent. I've taken like 4 PR classes in my life and they've broken every rule I ever learned. It is truly amazing how you can get that many incompetent people in one space. Like logistically, it would seem impossible but in Ashburn? Sky is the limit. 

This sucks no doubt….But I think the skins have been pretty immune to this kind of weirdness.

Pittsburgh Steelers, Rothlisberger?

Indianapolis Colts, Irsay?

Patriots, Hernandez?

Seattle, drama between Russell Wilson and allegations about his wife and Golden Tate?

Champ Bailey lol

and there was the unsubstantiated report on RG3 having an affair.

Basically, they've covered the bases 

Here's the PFT article

http://www.rotoworld.com/default.aspx?rw=1

The wife of Redskins GM Scot McCloughan -- Jessica McCloughan -- admitted Wednesday that she recently sent a disparaging tweet to an ESPN reporter accusing the reporter of performing sexual favors on Scot in exchange for news scoops.

Redskins PR director Tony Wyllie -- a known liar -- initially claimed that Jessica McCloughan's tweet came from a fake Twitter account, but she's since admitted it was hers and apologized. In a statement, Jessica wrote that her accusation was "unfounded and inappropriate" and stated she has "the utmost respect" for both the reporter and ESPN. The Redskins have been a circus throughout Dan Snyder's tenure as owner. That circus has continued into the tenure of respected talent evaluator Scot McCloughan, who took over as Redskins GM eight months ago.

Um wait.......didn't Tony Wyllie call the twitter account a fake and say that its been referred to NFL Security? And now its been shown to be true with Jessica's apology?

This is not good at all.

That clown is on the Albert Haynesworth "How to Steal Money from the Redskins" plan. I don't understand how he is employed

Um wait.......didn't Tony Wyllie call the twitter account a fake and say that its been referred to NFL Security? And now its been shown to be true with Jessica's apology?

This is not good at all.

You have to take into account the fact that Tony Willie a gigantic ass and he might be the worst professional PR man in the history of PR.

Archived