Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

You have to take into account the fact that Tony Willie a gigantic ass and he might be the worst professional PR man in the history of PR.

I'm serious........there's some 'splaining to do from Mr. Wyllie.  Categorically denying this was true and then it appears that it was.......wow!

There's more house-cleaning that needs to be done at Ashburn........Tony and Larry both need to go. 

Why would anyone care even if it is true...? Does it hurt the TEAM in any way? No. At most, it would cause Scot and wife to get a divorce. If it doesn't hurt our team, I'm not going to worry about it.

Normally I would agree. But if there were any truth to him leaking information I would have a problem with it. To me it sounds like maybe Scot married a bit of a crazy one.

I looked for a funny, witty gif but there is literally nothing I can say about this. It really is impressive how they invent ways to create drama and poisons everyone that comes through it.

It's uncanny

And then they denied it. Oooh boy that takes talent. I've taken like 4 PR classes in my life and they've broken every rule I ever learned. It is truly amazing how you can get that many incompetent people in one space. Like logistically, it would seem impossible but in Ashburn? Sky is the limit.

Absolute truth. I am in awe of how they continue to find new ways to embarrass and make asses out of themselves.

No matter what, they always continue.

I imagine the other 31 other front offices combined couldn't sit at a table and intentionally think up dumber **** than we've stumbled into the past 15 years.

Normally I would agree. But if there were any truth to him leaking information I would have a problem with it. To me it sounds like maybe Scot married a bit of a crazy one.

Or shes totally in love. Women are jealous it's their nature. He should be grateful he didn't marry a latina. My Colombiana is loca when it comes to **** like this.

Absolute truth. I am in awe of how they continue to find new ways to embarrass and make asses out of themselves.

No matter what, they always continue.

I imagine the other 31 other front offices combined couldn't sit at a table and intentionally think up dumber **** than we've stumbled into the past 15 years.

I'm about 90% sure all 31 other teams (including the Browns and Raiders) sit back and laugh their balls off at us. It really is hilarious.

And it's only week 4 OF THE PRESEASON.

THE GAMES DONT EVEN COUNT YET 

I'm serious........there's some 'splaining to do from Mr. Wyllie.  Categorically denying this was true and then it appears that it was.......wow!

There's more house-cleaning that needs to be done at Ashburn........Tony and Larry both need to go. 

Tony Wylie is the biggest embarrassment in the organization, next to the owner. What an absolute sack of garbage. It sickens and bewilders me that people who are this mentally challenged can land these types of high-powered jobs. 

Would be better off hiring Wile E. Coyote to do the job. 

Archived