Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

She took George Michaels spot WRC before moving on to ESPN this past spring

No I mean after my description of far greater women than her, who leveraged all their charms beyond their other merits, who is she to be above such behavior or speculation?

If you want balance, heed the exchange between John Adams and Ben Franklin about GW.

"Im very impressed with Colonel Washington. He's a natural leader."

BF: he's always the tallest man in the room, he's bound to be leading something!"

Apparently loose lips get scoops. 

In that case we would be honeypot-shaming. lol

I'm about 90% sure all 31 other teams (including the Browns and Raiders) sit back and laugh their balls off at us. It really is hilarious....

And HBO sits back and cries that they have the Texans this season instead of us. At least someone shares our suffering, just sad for a different reason.

Absolute truth. I am in awe of how they continue to find new ways to embarrass and make asses out of themselves.

No matter what, they always continue.

I imagine the other 31 other front offices combined couldn't sit at a table and intentionally think up dumber **** than we've stumbled into the past 15 years.

Dude, the other night I said that "The Redskins' art is drama, and they're about to paint their masterpiece."

Or shes totally in love. Women are jealous it's their nature. He should be grateful he didn't marry a latina. My Colombiana is loca when it comes to **** like this.

I think there could be a semi-joking jealous snark to those tweets that don't suggest that Scot actually did anything. I deal with someone who I know is just there for me but is worried about women out there putting their claws into me.  Not Latina, though, from the frozen Northlands.

Scot also just doesn't seem like the person that would leak information to anyone either.

Because you know what about Scot? Please. The guy can evaluate and acquire talent but he was drinking vodka out of Gatorade bottles at his last gig.

We can do nothing right.

I've been all in on this guy like the rest of you but this is breaking new ground in the land of Redskins embarrassment.

Archived