Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins GM’s Wife Accuses ESPN’s Dianna Russini Of Being Her Husband’s ‘Side Piece’ Per BustedCoverage.

RFKFedEx

If she was doing to him what they say she was doing it sometimes causes you to say things you normally wouldn't say. I'm willing to bet he spilled the beans....

I started cracking up at this. I could hear the *personal experience* in your typing voice. :lol:

I'm beginning to think the Redskins should change their name for every reason other than it being "racist". It's embarrassing to native american's to be associated with this name. People think of us like the Kardashian's.

That made me laugh too. If only the protesters had started out with this view in mind no one would be able to contradict the recent history of the team. I ran out of likes.

Look at my eyes, don't look at my eyes!

That reminded me of the Arrested Development scene with Gob and the secretary in the closet.

I remember watching one of Jays press conferences last season and the feed usually stays on for a bit after the coach/player leaves the podium. This particular time I remember the "reporter" in question catching Jay before he got out the door and rubbing him on the back while she pressed him for more info and seeing about 4 other reporters in the room look at each other, shake their heads and laugh at the whole scene. Not Slut type stuff but a bit much IMO so I definitely see an insecure young wife probably having her on the Radar. Not excusable but not that surprising either.

Also amazing that people think the org. Is a circus, no ****, it's been a circus since Gibbs retired the first time. Nothing new to see here Just hope that Scot is clear of the info "sharing" because if not he should be canned along with Wyllie.

I still have a hard time believing he would bother with that nonsense.  She gets stories because she's aggressive.  Maybe she is doing more, but that woman's tweets don't do anything twitter hasn't been doing for days to multiple people at Redskin's Park.  Rumors and laughs could have been taken very seriously.  Think of maybe some friend or family member calling her and saying "guess what's all over twitter about your husband", or whatever.

Also to add to your post they were working from home for how long together all the time, she's probably a little paranoid now that he's gone all the time.

Much easier for me to believe than loose lips by our GM unless he wanted a story out.

Edit:  Mr. Snyder, Scot, Bruce, I obviously have a better grip on this spin thing than the guy you need to fire tonight.  Just PM me or whatever, I won't tell anyone I'll just fix the BS with the media.  I'll be at the Park tomorrow morning, just let me know.

The sad thing is ESPN shaming Scots wife. Do people actually think she'd make a public comment like this without any knowledge of the situation? I'm sure she's upset and I doubt if she did find something out like this that she'd be in her right frame of mind.

Exactly my thoughts. There has to be more to it for her to do something that dumb. That's something you post when you drank a little too much and you just don't give an F. And she didn't say she made it up, she just apologized to ESPN and the Redskins. 

Stay classy Ashburn. 

I feel like its a victory since it didn't become public a few hours before kickoff. It's progress for us. 

She should have said it was her intern, for the max comedic effect. 

I think social media is great... until you post share or like something.

READ ONLY. attrib +r 

Learn it, know it, be it. 

fast-times-image-4.jpg

I still have a hard time believing he would bother with that nonsense. She gets stories because she's aggressive. Maybe she is doing more, but that woman's tweets don't do anything twitter hasn't been doing for days to multiple people at Redskin's Park. Rumors and laughs could have been taken very seriously. Think of maybe some friend or family member calling her and saying "guess what's all over twitter about your husband", or whatever.

Also to add to your post they were working from home for how long together all the time, she's probably a little paranoid now that he's gone all the time.

Much easier for me to believe than loose lips by our GM unless he wanted a story out.

Really? I'm sorry but more signs point to this being true than false.

Because Redskins.

I wonder who put into this ****es head that bj's were an acceptable form of currency. Says more about the GM's classy wife than anyone else.

seriously, being a Redskins fan is starting to say something derogatory about my character. Embarrassing.

That's exactly how I feel. I don't expect choir-boys nor do I want them. I'm sure as hell not one. But the people within this organization seem to go way beyond that and into just "bad people" territory. I used to look at Redskin gear and think of the players, the teams, the games .... now I look at the logo and start seeing frigging Tony Wylie and Snyder and Bruce Allen and now a grotesque woman who makes fun of people who bring home "five figure salaries."

I don't like Dianna, admittedly I've just had one interaction with her.  The rest of the time I'd just watch her during press conferences, on the sideline etc.  I've never seen someone act like they're the **** more than she did.  

Anyway, pregame during a game last season and I'm on the sideline taking photos and she's standing about 10 yards away from me and has a bunch of stuff in her hands, I think she had something like two cell phones, her notepad, some other stuff.  She's typing away on one of the phones and drops the other one.  Rather yelling at her to pick it up, I walk over to her, bend over, pick it up and say "Here you go, you dropped this."

"Oh, I thought you were going to propose to me!"

Get the **** out. No simple "Thank you!" or anything like that.  

She was always on display, she was always strutting around.  Every time she stood there with a mic in a players face or asking a question in the postgame presser it was like she was trying to model.

That said, one of the above posters was right, you don't get as far as she does without doing something right.  I think it's lazy thinking to assume that a hot female sports reporter can only get gigs and information through sexual favors, that's an unfortunate stereotype.  I'd prefer to assume that Dianna does her job well and doesn't need to hop in the sack to get what she wants.  

Oh well.

Why would anyone care even if it is true...? Does it hurt the TEAM in any way? No. At most, it would cause Scot and wife to get a divorce. If it doesn't hurt our team, I'm not going to worry about it.

Um, yes it hurts the team if our GM is having an affair with an ESPN reporter and leaking inside information about the team that created a media **** storm.

If Scott forces Dan to fire him, it'll be an unmitigated disaster.

Archived